New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

The US site is working for me.... its just being really slow. And its says I have it in my cart. My internet is just lagging.

that will be because alot of ppl are on it simple as faith

id say canada no UK

uk shipping is prob alot

I'm sorry, but this is starting to piss me off. yes, our shipping is going to be more, but I was willing to pay however much the shipping over from America was going to be before we found that we had our own little site, so stop complaining about the postage...

Ok.. calm now :P

The US site is working for me.... its just being really slow. And its says I have it in my cart. My internet is just lagging.

Don't quit now! I just completed the order! It was in my cart, and it took me about 10 minutes to get all the links to work, but I got it! I have a confirmation e-mail, and I'm about to print a reciept so I can be assured that I have it!

Don't quit now! I just completed the order! It was in my cart, and it took me about 10 minutes to get all the links to work, but I got it! I have a confirmation e-mail, and I'm about to print a reciept so I can be assured that I have it!

Okay, good to know!

I'm just trying to wait patiently for everything to load.

I'm sorry, but this is starting to piss me off. yes, our shipping is going to be more, but I was willing to pay however much the shipping over from America was going to be before we found that we had our own little site, so stop complaining about the postage...

Ok.. calm now :P

holy shit take a fucking chill pill

all i was saying was that people that didnt get it in the US go to canada's because it'll be cheaper because the UK is farther

damn

holy shit take a fucking chill pill

all i was saying was that people that didnt get it in the US go to canada's because it'll be cheaper because the UK is farther

damn

It's not you :lol: It's the fact that I've heard that so many times tonight, and it was starting to piss me off :lol: