New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

hahahaha, I know right? Its so stupid, but its really popular down south.

Have you had the southern experience Catie? hahaha. Its awesome.

heard of it dont know what it is hahaha sometimes i just want to move down to georgia it seems so awesome down south

heard of it dont know what it is hahaha sometimes i just want to move down to georgia it seems so awesome down south

Georgia is totally chill. Lived here since I was 11, and I love it.

I definitely couldn't imagine myself living outside of the south.

Catie, if you ever mosey on down south let me know. Especially if you hit up Nashville or Atlanta. My two homes. hahaha

Georgia is totally chill. Lived here since I was 11, and I love it.

I definitely couldn't imagine myself living outside of the south.

Catie, if you ever mosey on down south let me know. Especially if you hit up Nashville or Atlanta. My two homes. hahaha

duhhh! i will! my mom's aunt lives in north carolina (at the very south part almost into south carolina) we want to get there this summer. hvnt been there in a few years

everything is so different..... not as busy as up here

duhhh! i will! my mom's aunt lives in north carolina (at the very south part almost into south carolina) we want to get there this summer. hvnt been there in a few years

everything is so different..... not as busy as up here

True facts.

The furthest North I've been is Philly, and it was like, CRAZY. I felt sooo out of place. Everything is so fast paced.

The South is definitely where I belong. Nice and chill.

True facts.

The furthest North I've been is Philly, and it was like, CRAZY. I felt sooo out of place. Everything is so fast paced.

The South is definitely where I belong. Nice and chill.

yeah when i go down there is so relaxed. it is nice tho to get away from the everything being so rushed... but it does get boring sometimes lol

I would suggest that if you do move to georgia, pick anywhere but middle georgia. Trust me, I've been living here all my life (17 years) and, well...to put it bluntly: IT SUCKS. I'd suggest moving to Savannah, or if you like the big city life, ATL.

But yeah, I hate middle georgia, but I don't want to be anywhere but the Dirty South!

i LOVE cities.

as much as i hate it sometimes and say i want to leave i dont think i'd be able to move out of jersey. i'm def a jersey girl hahaha.

it has a little bit of everything cities, farms, suburbs