New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

That is stupid people need to seriously get a grip

it's because the american store wasnt sold out. people had problems and ended up with more than one in their cart so it was saying it was sold out when it wasnt

so they are cancelling their orders with the canadian site and getting the american one... i dont see a problem with it..... if anything its a good thing....

yeahi understnad that but since the americans can now order from the american site

it leaves more for the canadians.

idk whatever everyone just needs to stop bitching about where they got theirs from. as long as everyone get one that wanted one.

idk whatever everyone just needs to stop bitching about where they got theirs from. as long as everyone get one that wanted one.

yeah agreed with THAT!!!!!

Feel sorry for the dude who has to sort through the cancellations :lol:

haha probably still going through them haha

BTW, hubabalou, what college are you going to in Nashville? And what is the music major you want? I have to go to a community college for my core classes, then I'm thinking about Georgia State or Berry College for my music stuff. I would love to go to SCAD, but I can't afford it.

I'm going to Belmont University for Music Business.

I have friends at Berry, Georgia State and SCAD and they say nothing but good things about each school. So you definitely couldn't go wrong with any of those. I was actually considering Georgia State if I didn't get accepted to Belmont, but luckily I didn't have to worry about it. hahaha

Sorry, that was so off topic to the rest of the thread.

I spent exactly $39.99 on mine. hahaha

I went to community college for a year and got all of my general credits out of the way for about $3,000. If I had gone to Berklee that first year, like I was originally supposed to, I would've paid about $32,000 more than that. I actually liked my community college's liberal arts program better too. It's a smart and economical thing to do.

I just got back from work. Should I read through the 40 or 50 new pages of posts or is it all just people arguing and freaking out about how incompetent FBR is? lol.

You should've seen me trying to preorder at work... I was in the corner of a beer stand (at Fenway Park), sitting on a plastic crate, ordering the deluxe edition on my coworker's iPhone, lmao! I finally just ordered from the Canadian site after Dan (Sefirosu0522) told me it was going through super-quick, and paid a whole dollar for expedited shipping. Thank you Canada for not being technologically retarded! I love you! :hug:

yeah thats whay i plan on doing getting all the litte general stuff done first at a community college.

hahaha im lucky i didnt have to go thru all that BS i was one of the people who got thru the FBR site just fine when it was first put up lol

i spent like $44 on mine

minus $4 PFC discount

$8 shipping

yeah thats whay i plan on doing getting all the litte general stuff done first at a community college.

I'm probably gonna do some gen. ed. stuff at the local community college during summers so I can open hours up to do the photography minor I want to do.

Are you talking about fbr? :uhh:

Yeah, they're pretty good with CDs, but with everything else, they're known to take forever! I ordered that Hurley hoodie from them and it took about two months for me to get it. lol

yeahi understnad that but since the americans can now order from the american site

it leaves more for the canadians.

It doesn't really free anything up though. FBR has all the copies now and are keeping track of how many are left and will ship them accordingly. It doesn't matter if 25 people order from Canada or 5,000 people order from Canada. They'll get as many as they need to fulfill their orders. So really, it doesn't make sense for people to cancel so that Canadian fans can order those copies because mymusic doesn't even have a set number of copies yet. lol

But like you guys are all saying, I feel bad for mymusic. They had all this business yesterday, and now everybody's cancelling. :???:

And since it's been asked, I paid $40.99... that's with fast shipping.

It doesn't really free anything up though. FBR has all the copies now and are keeping track of how many are left and will ship them accordingly. It doesn't matter if 25 people order from Canada or 5,000 people order from Canada. They'll get as many as they need to fulfill their orders. So really, it doesn't make sense for people to cancel so that Canadian fans can order those copies because mymusic doesn't even have a set number of copies yet. lol

But like you guys are all saying, I feel bad for mymusic. They had all this business yesterday, and now everybody's cancelling. :???:

And since it's been asked, I paid $40.99... that's with fast shipping.

ohh yah see i thought it was a certain amount of copies per country