New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

^ I know yesterday with all that craziness going on, people were accidentally adding 6 or 7 copies of the deluxe edition to their carts, and at one point, it was saying that they were sold out until those people removed them, so there can't be more than a few thousand left. Who knows though? lol

I think a countdown would be sweet... it would probably make some people freak out though. :P

^ I know yesterday with all that craziness going on, people were accidentally adding 6 or 7 copies of the deluxe edition to their carts, and at one point, it was saying that they were sold out until those people removed them, so there can't be more than a few thousand left. Who knows though? lol

I think a countdown would be sweet... it would probably make some people freak out though. :P

Really? Yesterday?!? Yesterday was the release day! lol

Well, not surprise, Paramore is great. ;)

I think a countdown would do two things:

1) Make people feel good that they got an early copy

2) Make people who haven't ordered yet or are undecided, force them to buy it before it runs out! oooooh :willy_nilly:

CRAP.

Only a couple thousand left? I won't be able to order for a few days because mymusic doesn't take PayPal... why doesn't it, though? My mom only has a PayPal - if they took that, I'd have my copy safe and preordered by now. :(

Well, let's just hope that they don't sell out. Please. :(

CRAP.

Only a couple thousand left? I won't be able to order for a few days because mymusic doesn't take PayPal... why doesn't it, though? My mom only has a PayPal - if they took that, I'd have my copy safe and preordered by now. :(

Well, let's just hope that they don't sell out. Please. :(

I don't know for sure. Just by hearing about what happened on FBR yesterday, I was just guessing. You should be fine to order in the next few days and still get a copy, and I feel like they might hold some because the Mexico and Japan presales aren't till July 13th and August 1. If you want to use PayPal, the US store accepts it.

The Canadian ones ship from like less than 2 minutes from my house. It's awesome.

Haha, you should email them and ask if you can just stop by and pick it up. :P

One of New England's big record stores ships stuff from a half a mile away from me, and I know I've wished I could do that.

I'm freaked out, because only my dad has a credid card, I told him to preorder deluxe edition for me.. and because he lives on the other side of town I can't make sure that he did it. I WILL KILL HIM IF HE WON"T PREORDER IT FOR ME! You know, 15.000, and I know that people was waiting for it yesterday, and I'm sure that there was more pople than this 15.000 xD I'm scared if it's available yet. You think that if it would be sold out, it would disappear from the site? Or that link "add to basket" would change to "sold out" or something?

I don't know for sure. Just by hearing about what happened on FBR yesterday, I was just guessing. You should be fine to order in the next few days and still get a copy, and I feel like they might hold some because the Mexico and Japan presales aren't till July 13th and August 1. If you want to use PayPal, the US store accepts it.

sorry, that post was a bit of a freak out. XD I'm better now. Anyway, yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine. We're waiting to hear back from the Canadian store to see what this PayPal blasphemy (sp? XD) is about. The only problem with ordering from the US store is that the currency change and shipping would probably cost like $15 extra. I think.

The Canadian ones ship from like less than 2 minutes from my house. It's awesome.

Haha, that's awesome. XD I wonder if (like Chriss said) they'd just let you pick it up.

Okay, we called the mymusic store - I'm going to have to send in a money order, but for anyone in Canada, they've received 400 pre-orders and their expecting 1,400 copies of the Deluxe Edition on the release. So as long as my cheque gets there on time (I will never forgive Canada Post if it doesn't), I should be okay. (: