New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

Me too, I've never seen such an amazing deluxe edition before:

"The deluxe version is limited to 15,000 pieces and includes the album on CD, a 40-page hardcover journal with Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams’ handwritten lyrics and notes on the album, a color vinyl 7” single with four acoustic songs, a DVD featuring an exclusive making-of documentary (with interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, plus rare band vignettes from http://www.paramore.net), a 16-page full-color booklet, an exclusive Paramore poster, five limited edition collectible Paramore photos printed on hardstock paper, and a numbered certificate of authenticity. The “brand new eyes” deluxe version will come packaged in an extraordinary special edition box and will only be available via www.paramore.net."

This thing is probably going to be expensive O_O.

That is fucking crazy. I want it so badly. Don't think I'm gonna get it... But I want it.

So I wonder if MTV is bringing back the series as a whole or just for Paramore? Either way that's really cool, if it's a studio audience, i'd love to go!

not just for paramore

All Time Low had one after Paramore's the other day

Me too, I've never seen such an amazing deluxe edition before:

"The deluxe version is limited to 15,000 pieces and includes the album on CD, a 40-page hardcover journal with Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams’ handwritten lyrics and notes on the album, a color vinyl 7” single with four acoustic songs, a DVD featuring an exclusive making-of documentary (with interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, plus rare band vignettes from http://www.paramore.net), a 16-page full-color booklet, an exclusive Paramore poster, five limited edition collectible Paramore photos printed on hardstock paper, and a numbered certificate of authenticity. The “brand new eyes” deluxe version will come packaged in an extraordinary special edition box and will only be available via www.paramore.net."

This thing is probably going to be expensive O_O.

oh my gosh, i'm definitely getting the deluxe version! :uhh: as long as it's not more expensive than 50$, i'm probably getting it.

EXCITED!

Told my mom about them coming to Europe and the deluxe ediotion today. She said that if they don't come to Scandinavia, we can most likely go to either the UK, Germany or France so I can see them :D:D And about the deluxe edition she said: "well we need to order it right away then" Soooo excited! My parents seems to know how much Paramore means to me, haha.

You're a fangirl at heart aren't you? :P

:shifty:

not just for paramore

All Time Low had one after Paramore's the other day

Any good bands doing Unplugged? :P;-)

I doubt it, probably in the morning? and what's that in UK time anyway?

5am probably, Central US time I think is 5 hours behind us.

Told my mom about them coming to Europe and the deluxe ediotion today. She said that if they don't come to Scandinavia, we can most likely go to either the UK, Germany or France so I can see them :D:D And about the deluxe edition she said: "well we need to order it right away then" Soooo excited! My parents seems to know how much Paramore means to me, haha.

come to the UK!

oh my gosh, i'm definitely getting the deluxe version! :uhh: as long as it's not more expensive than 50$, i'm probably getting it.

EXCITED!

I think it'd be a bit more that $50..

UK!!!!!!

Knew it :P

come to the UK!

See, everybody wants you ;-)

well i was talking to someone on PFC and she said when she got the PATD deluxe cd it was like $50. but then i saw a post earlier and she said $70 so idk anywhere in between there im guessing

There's a "deluxe version" for around $50-$70? (£30-£50) :lol:

A bit expensive isn't it? lol

jesus christ it's gonna be so expensive but i really really really want it omg i'm so excited for this album :hyper::hyper::hyper: