"Ignorance" 97x Premiere/Discussion Thread - *NO POSTING LINKS*

Chriss

^ It's not that HQ. I've heard it.

I bolded it on the first page and I'm posting it again here:

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY RIPS/DOWNLOADS/ETC OF IGNORANCE ON THE BOARDS. THEY WILL BE DELETED.

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT OFFER THE MP3 ON THE BOARDS.

Hypocrite?! You just VMed someone a download link. lol?

There's a differnce between offering a link in the middle of a main thread about the song on a public board to linking someone with a dash of tact, off the main site. And talking of hypocricy, you only noticed my VM because you were going to do the same thing anyway, so don't act all holier than thou.

Just a suggestion, maybe ammend the thread title to suggest no posting of links, Chriss?

I kept missing it, so I downloaded it. But I'm gonna buy it tomorrow because I want it as my ringtone for my iPhone (stupid apple only lets you use songs bought from iTunes. grrr)

But yeah, this is the only song I am going to listen to until the day the record comes out. It makes the reacord listening experience so much better if I don't know what the whole thing sounds like lol! It's hard though.

But yeah, the song itself, in my opinion, was a little above average. I thought that when hayley does the very high pitched "hey!" or whatever, I thought that was really cute :D And now they played a song that's been stuck in my head...because I heard it on 97x earlier! (Feel Good Drag)

Yeah same with me ^^ The one I got is defo HQ!

Same, got it from some random blog and it only had 3 downloads before me. It's not a radio-rip and sounds studio quality as if it's from the album.

Anyyyyway.... the song reminds me of AWKIF, but has a part that reminds me of Riot, a lot rockier than Riot which is a good thing imo and I'm looking forward to the album. The intro reminds me of Pressure.

There's a differnce between offering a link in the middle of a main thread about the song on a public board to linking someone with a dash of tact, off the main site.

Just a suggestion, maybe ammend the thread title to suggest no posting of links, Chriss?

Hmm or not? It's the same thing. You're providing someone an illegal download. Same crime, and preaching not to do it is hypocritical when you just provided a member with the link on their profile. The site can get in huge legal trouble, and owners can be brought to court if record officials get wind of illegal downloads being on this site. It's hard work being a moderator on a site when illegal downloads are being provided throughout the board, on or off the main forums. As long as its within the site, the site is held responsible.

I moderate Avril Bandaids (165,000 members) and it's a lot of work trying to keep illegal downloads from spreading. If you have to, PM someone, make arrangements which are out of the reach of record officials.

Just thought I'd say that.

Hmm or not? It's the same thing. You're providing someone an illegal download. Same crime, and preaching not to do it is hypocritical when you just provided a member with the link on their profile. The site can get in huge legal trouble, and owners can be brought to court if record officials get wind of illegal downloads being on this site. It's hard work being a moderator on a site when illegal downloads are being provided throughout the board, on or off the main forums. As long as its within the site, the site is held responsible.

All I stated was "Do people never learn?". There can be no hypocrisy surrounding that considering I never once said I was not sending anyone anything. I was merely alluding to the fact that every single time someone has offered or posted a link, it has been removed. Furthermore, I wasn't preaching about it either. It was simply a passing comment about the volume of links being offered up in plain sight.

First of all, Ross, thanks for the suggestion. I added that to the thread name.

Also, quit it with the arguing and posting "OMGz! I've got the HQ version!" because you guys are not helping, and it's extremely disrespectful to me, the other mods, and the band.

And to whoever said I deserve a medal for all this work, I'd trade that medal in a second for everyone to just stop posting links and mentioning that they have the mp3 and for everyone to just discuss the song. Geez, dudes. Come on!

:shifty:

So, the song is growing on me! hahaha

Good to hear. :)

I really like all the different things going on in the song, like the layered vocals, Zac's drumming, and all the guitars. My Last.fm is going to go crazy from the amount of times I'm going to listen to this song this week. lol