"Ignorance" 97x Premiere/Discussion Thread - *NO POSTING LINKS*

Chriss

^ Oh, I see. I'm buying the super-ultra limited edition one so I can't get it there.

Also, Ryan Russell posted this on LJ, but I think you should all read it here too:

Hey yall

Just updated my site with some news. Most of it you will already know, but may contain a tidbit or two you didnt about the record. Go check it out. Oh and please please please please please please please please PLEASE buy Ignorance when it comes out on iTunes/Amazon tomorrow. It's only like what $.99 cents or $1.29 I forget. You have no idea how much the industry/labels, etc watch these/all first time sales as a forecast of how things are for a particular band. We gotta get it to #1 on iTunes and if you're watching this Paramore livejournal I know you care enough about the band to at least spend $1. You can gift the song to your friends too! Plus it's an amazing track, the whole album is. Already may favorite record this year and I've only gotten to hear it twice.

If you don't already have an account on iTunes or Amazon, why not make it now so you can get it as soon as its released. I don't know about Ignorance, but I know all other new iTunes songs get posted just after midnight based on your location, so stay up late and grab it!

site update: http://www.ryanrussell.net

rr

And if you're in America (or anywhere else that sells Vitamin Water), go out and buy a bottle of their newest flavor, Sync. What is it, $1 a bottle? You get a code good for up to one $1.29 mp3 purchase from Amazon.com for every bottle of it you buy. You don't need a credit card or a parent, and you can buy Ignorance tomorrow and help out the band.

^ Don't do it on these boards, but I do think that'd be hilarious. :P

I realize that but I would think they would have the pre-order on the site too. meh.

Amazon.com tends to jump the gun when it comes to that stuff. They'll probably get spoken to by Atlantic, but beyond that, if they're buying the CDs to sell, they can't do anything. :/

Omg i just read last 5 pages of this discussion and i have to say

CHRIS you rock i seriously can't belive that you have that much patience to explain ppl not to post any links LMAO i would freek out on them after two post...so from now CHRIS you r my FAV mod :)

And the song is just amazing i repeated it for like 20 times in last hour and a half....

^ Don't do it on these boards, but I do think that'd be hilarious. :P

Amazon.com tends to jump the gun when it comes to that stuff. They'll probably get spoken to by Atlantic, but beyond that, if they're buying the CDs to sell, they can't do anything. :/

You'd think itd be part of the contract of something.....that they cant sell it until a certain date.

You'd think itd be part of the contract of something.....that they cant sell it until a certain date.

But technically they aren't selling it til the certain date anyway ;-)

Whenever I pre-order with Play.com they don't charge me when I order it, they charge me like 3 days before it's release - when they get the physical copies at the warehouse. I imagine Amazon are the same.

But technically they aren't selling it til the certain date anyway ;-)

Whenever I pre-order with Play.com they don't charge me when I order it, they charge me like 3 days before it's release - when they get the physical copies at the warehouse. I imagine Amazon are the same.

Are Play.com good with pre-orders?

Amazon take a fortnight with them.

Are Play.com good with pre-orders?

Amazon take a fortnight with them.

If you pre-order a good amount of time in advance, they are good. Every album I've pre-ordered has come the morning of the day of it's release. I usually pre-order a month or two before the album comes out though 8-)