"Ignorance" 97x Premiere/Discussion Thread - *NO POSTING LINKS*

Chriss

If it's on the American itunes store, just change the store from UK to US at the bottom, maybe?

Although we've had all this fuss and time taken for the album pre-orders so... don't expect it to be on time :lol:

I don't know who put up that stream, but I believe it is unauthorized.

Therefore, it has been removed for the time being. If I find out it's a legal and authorized stream, we'll put the link back up.

BRENT!

what did you think of it?

im looking for one of the old ones, just to hear their thoughts.

i love it

Fero!

yessir

i need the deluxe version haha

however it takes at least 3 weeks for anything to get here

canada is a third world country, didn't you know?

They're not shipping it from the states! So it shouldn't take as long :D

I was looking at the shipping location on that website, and I did a double take for the address, it's litterally 2 minutes from my house...nothing is in Kanata...except that websites' shipping location apparently...good to know.

i didnt exactly get it legally but i did pre order the delux version soo i dont feel so bad. :lol:

...same here... heh

^ I'm really surprised it's not actually up on the FBR Webstore and that it just links you to iTunes instead.

I'm about to have you send me $1.29 so I can just buy it for you, lol.

^ I felt bad that you, of all people, couldn't actually buy the song. You were so dedicated to buying it before listening.

The $1.29 price tag is just a new pricing thing they're doing. New songs/popular songs are $1.29, most other songs are 99¢, and cataloged songs you can buy for 69¢ (although, I'm not sure if they've actually started using that one yet).

If you really want to save the 30 cents, buy it from Amazon mp3...and this may already have been posted, but I'm in a rush this morning and just skimming past posts...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002EHOYRM/ref=s9_al_bw_t1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1W96P1GTNZKAS70P1KEM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=482716971&pf_rd_i=163856011

UK release is 14th September:nono:.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00lgkp9/Jo_Whiley_The_Maccabees_in_the_Live_Lounge/

(55mins)

Jo Whiley played the new single this morning!

She said 14th Sept. Such a shame but I'm over the moon it's actually been played on there :D

Awesome to hear it played on Radio 1!

Bummed we've got to wait all that time though. :(