A video of me playing guitar on youtube that I forgot existed until now (amusing content)

Harry

It's strange, I just remembered this now.

This was me playing guitar, early 2007.

The playing is truly terrible and I've improved a lot since then, but hopefully this will be amusing plus you get to hear what I sound like cos I talk in the video too:willy_nilly:

I remember we had to do this really quickly cos the sun was setting, so I just threw together some disjointed improvised licks.

If you look closely, you'll see a pen gets throw straight at my body and hits the guitar when I say "oh fu*k!".

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNSF2Zer_VQ

At this point, it doesn't surprise me at all that I made a similar video in 2006. I don't know if it's floating around anymore, and I don't really want to find out, either.

Nice moves you have 8-) Better than Yngwie's air kicks, for sure.

If you can find 'em, post 'em up bitch

No lighting the guitar on fire at the end?

Lol

Or smash it on the floor :']

Lol I wish I could have, but it wasn't even my guitar and the dude that owned it/filmed me playing didn't own any other electric guitars back then.

Somehow I knew someone was going to make the crabcore comparison, lol now that crabcore is the "cool" thing lol.

I never even heard about crabcore until a few months ago, then people started making all these hilarious crabcore animated GIFs.

And yes, I've posted this video up on sevenstring.org/forums and quite a few people were wanting to see GIFs of various points of the film.