A Bit Of A Personal Poll: How Far Have You Gone?

EasyTarget

Paramore fans. How far have you gone?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Paramore fans. How far have you gone?

• I am a female virgin.
    • I am a girl who has had sex.
    • I am a male virgin.
    • I am a boy who has had sex.

Guest JadeIsRad
First of all, if you don't wanna here things like that, don't come into a thread about whether you've had sex or not

Second, you know it's true ;-)

It's about whether you've had sex not where or whether your hands have been wandering, young Matthew.

And it's not true so stfu :lol:

In fairness , its not the "how far have your hands wandered" thread :P

Hahaha exactlyyy

In fairness , its not the "how far have your hands wandered" thread :P

:lol: I had a whole gang of PFCers on me when I said something like that :rotfl: But, I guess you are right, great Ross :P

It's about whether you've had sex not where or whether your hands have been wandering, young Matthew.

And it's not true so stfu :lol:

It is trueee :P

Yes, admittedly, sex did fill a lot of the void in some of my relationships. It seems a lot less awkward to have sex with a girl I eventually find you have very little to say to on a meaningful level than to just sit there and talk shit and do nothing.

At least you get the illusion the relationship is actually meaningful.

Interestingly, the girl I did have easily the best meaningful connection with, was the one who cheated on me the fastest out of the 2 girls that did cheat on me.

My personal experience with relationships only just served to make me more picky about who I'd go out with.

This has also meant for a while now, anything to do with girls beyond holding hands (kissing, or anything further) has been outside of a relationship context.

So call me a fucking sleaze or whatever you want, but I know for a fact I don't take advantage of drunk girls, I don't go out of my way to do these things like a typical sleaze bag does (I have only hooked up a few times in the last few months), and when a girl says no, I restrain myself instead of forcing anything on her.

I also don't go around bragging about the times I've hooked up (which sadly some of my mates do, fucking wankers:nono:), and when someone asks me about what happened, I tell them it's none of their fucking business if I don't want to tell them and that I couldn't give two fucks about how "cool" it is or whatever. I'm 20 years old now (nearly 21), I've grown up and don't need to be a wanker to boost my ego.

So no don't consider myself a sleaze, I like to think I'm rather respectful of females and would absolutely love to actually have a real, meaningful relationship next time around that doesn't involve sex for the sake of sex, but as simply a part of enhancing the relationship.