Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

^ HOORAY!!!

yea i went to renew so i could do the presale stuff monday morning and its like oh sorry this isnt a credit card...im like yea no shit. fuck!

How is that possible? Debit cards double as credit cards. I know I've used my debit card at least once with them (either to join or renew).

Dumb Artist Arena.

^ HOORAY!!!

How is that possible? Debit cards double as credit cards. I know I've used my debit card at least once with them (either to join or renew).

Dumb Artist Arena.

i agree

^ HOORAY!!!

Dumb Artist Arena.

ha ha!! lol.

That is weird though. I used my bank atm to join. They dont let you use it twice? Or am I misreading something?

^ HOORAY!!!

Dumb Artist Arena.

idk man?? ive used it to preorder the new album and for like t-shirts, but sometimes with tickets and crap it doesnt let me. thatll teach me for never getting a credit card...still pisses me off tho. i even checked my account haha thinking i didnt have enough or something, and i definitely do...so i guess its just cuz its debit or whatever. this is really aggrevating. i dont wanna have to get lame normal tickets.

idk man?? ive used it to preorder the new album and for like t-shirts, but sometimes with tickets and crap it doesnt let me. thatll teach me for never getting a credit card...still pisses me off tho. i even checked my account haha thinking i didnt have enough or something, and i definitely do...so i guess its just cuz its debit or whatever. this is really aggrevating. i dont wanna have to get lame normal tickets.

Somethings not right. Does your debit card have a mastercard or visa logo? It doesn't make sense for it to not work if it did. I say send out and email and see if something is wrong on their end.

Random question about the PFC. I joined on August 3rd and was just wondering how long it'll take for my stuff to come?

It took me like almost 3 months. Everyone's different. It's at least 6 weeks but it could be longer. I'm pretty sure it's at least 6 weeks.