Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Everyone just better be thankful that you don't live in mississippi because no good bands come to mississippi and I don't blame them but hopefully someday hayley will come back and play a show in the state of her birth. For any band I pretty much have to pray that they come through new orleans which is only like 2 hours away or take a long drive to atlanta or houston which are both like 7 hours away. Im planning on going to atlanta to see them but I am crossing my fingers that they add a show closer to me seeming that they have 4 days off between the atlanta show and the nashville show but either way im excited to see paramore again in the future even if I don't make it to a show on this tour.

haha ive drove many hours to meet up with people from the boards...

and kerrie has flown to me twice, not sure if yall know her. her username is kleptomaniac. she lives in virginia haha, and she flew up once to go to a show with me and my brother. and then we picked up suzie (suzanne) in connecticut and stayed at kristinas (kristina) place for the whole weekend. weve done this a couple times actually haha. oh btw theyre all people from the boards lol. so its definitely worth the trip to meet people that you know on here. plus it makes the show that much better.