Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

ive met a few people from here

christa (indabusinessofmisery) twice. at the AC show in 08 and at the show this passed june we hung out and watched paramore together

chriss ive met. two times. the third time didnt work out cuz the rain broke my phone and prob will see her two or three times in october

and ive met dan once at unplugged and will see him in october too

and ive met ashh for like a minute lol

and i think thats it idk lol

yeah my mom used her visa debit card to start my account and renew last year

shit if i cant renew this year because of that im gunna be pissed

but i THINK my mom could use credit on her card if she wanted to im not sure tho

^ It won't. I don't think they can sell all the tickets through the presale, only a certain percent. That's so dumb they won't let you use your card though. :/

lol... Catie and Dan are turning into me. :P

I just don't sleep the first day of school, I bare with it, and then my schedule goes back to normal, because whatever I do, I'll still have to wake up at 6.30am and spend the day at school. :P

It goes back to normal by itself. ^^

Saaame, hahaha.

It just kicks in cause I have to go along with it anyway.

^ It won't. I don't think they can sell all the tickets through the presale, only a certain percent. That's so dumb they won't let you use your card though. :/

lol... Catie and Dan are turning into me. :P

ha ha! It was just a one time thing.I just can't believe I had to work too. Ugh. Yesterday was an awful day. Oh well only 7 hours to go! :willy_nilly::hyper:

Bummer. :(

Well, we'll just have to make sure the NJ show is just that much more fun then, won't we? :D

I got all my tickets. The Boston show was trying to give me and Dan box seats and stadium seats... wtf, I want floor seats. We eventually got them. lol