Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

I don't get why people think they're entitled to have a band tour in a particular place cause they're a "fan". I've seen many tours not stop anywhere near me and sure I'm disappointed but I get on with life. It's not like the band made a personal decision to not come here or there or wherever. Nine times out of ten, bands have a schedule thrown in front of them.

And for the UK fans, don't fret, all will be revealed soon.

I hope.

Yeah, but we've got to remember that since 2006 they've toured here twice every year until this year. We've been pretty lucky that they've been able to play here fairly frequently. That being said, I'd like them here sooner rather than later. Unfortunately, it now, most definitely, looks like November's going to be the earliest (unless they under-sell a quick tour here in September).

And I didn't say tomorrow haha so don't shoot me if nothing's announced. :lol:

Yeah, but we've got to remember that since 2006 they've toured here twice every year until this year. We've been pretty lucky that they've been able to play here fairly frequently. That being said, I'd like them here sooner rather than later. Unfortunately, it now, most definitely, looks like November's going to be the earliest (unless they under-sell a quick tour here in September).

And I didn't say tomorrow haha so don't shoot me if nothing's announced. :lol:

haha my badd :D nah apparently p.fans said full tour dates will be announced tommorow.. but i dunno if that bares any relevance to us here haha :)