The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

It's hard to explain really.

I mean, he's got the same like personality and stuff, but he's gotten into some stuff that I don't really want to get myself into. He's pretty hardcore into the party scene here and thats just not my style.

So the party scene has got the best of him? Maybe you should let this go.

aaaaaaah, fair enough

Yeah, the other night my friend texted me from a party she was at and she was like... "He's here and he's completely smashed... I mean, SMASHED."

I mean, honestly, I don't get bothered by stuff like that, its a person's choice to do stuff like that and I'm not judging him for it, but I personally don't find that attractive whatsoever. So as a result my feelings for him are starting to change.

*edit*

Yeah, the party scene has got the best of him Ross.

I think I am gonna let it go. Actually. Its gonna be hard, but I think its for the best.

Yeah, the other night my friend texted me from a party she was at and she was like... "He's here and he's completely smashed... I mean, SMASHED."

I mean, honestly, I don't get bothered by stuff like that, its a person's choice to do stuff like that and I'm not judging him for it, but I personally don't find that attractive whatsoever. So as a result my feelings for him are starting to change.

*edit*

Yeah, the party scene has got the best of him Ross.

I think I am gonna let it go. Actually. Its gonna be hard, but I think its for the best.

that sucks man :(

i agree with ross, it's probably a good idea to let it go

at least for now

maybe he'll level off and you can try again later

that sucks man :(

i agree with ross, it's probably a good idea to let it go

at least for now

maybe he'll level off and you can try again later

Yeah, exactly.

He might just be going through a phase, which is totally normal for people his age, so I wouldn't put it past him. But right now its just not the right thing for me to do. I'll stay friends with him though.

Its not like I'm going to completely take him out of my life or anything. I just think it would be stupid for me to place my affections on him when we don't have the same outlook on life.

Yeah, exactly.

He might just be going through a phase, which is totally normal for people his age, so I wouldn't put it past him. But right now its just not the right thing for me to do. I'll stay friends with him though.

Its not like I'm going to completely take him out of my life or anything. I just think it would be stupid for me to place my affections on him when we don't have the same outlook on life.

very true

good luck with everything :hug: