The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

I didn't know you were being serious. Seriously I don't know shit all about maths anymore I wasn't kidding when I said I hadn't done any serious maths in 2 years.

What the fuck is that dot in the middle meant to be anyway?

Haha, I was serious. :P I don't get anything of my maths homework atm ;p

it was supposed to be a multiplication sign or whatever it's called :P

Well I might be way off base cos I haven't done it in ages, but I'm trying to remember.

Some in my mind it = 2X after you multiplied/divided everything on both sides to get it down to a single thingo

It seems to make sense. I dunno, doesn't the second side of the multiplication sign essentially able to cancel itself out to simply an X since it's the only difference between the numerator and denominator is just X?

Well I might be way off base cos I haven't done it in ages, but I'm trying to remember.

Some in my mind it = 2X after you multiplied/divided everything on both sides to get it down to a single thingo

It seems to make sense. I dunno, doesn't the second side of the multiplication sign essentially able to cancel itself out to simply an X since it's the only difference between the numerator and denominator is just X?

That makes sense to me too, I got the same answer. But in my book it says that the answer it x+3 over 2. :???: