The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

hahaha, funny how teachers matter sometimes more than the actual course

social studies was my favourite class in junior high but it had absolutely nothing to do with the class itself

i liked my teacher haha

I know! If the teachers aren't good, we're pretty much screwed. I can't stand teachers who don't teach and expect you to teach yourself. I know too many of those.

hahaha I love teachers like that.

the best thing about college is there is this site called ratemyprofessor.com that you can check before you register. So amazing. I hated my English teacher...I checked the site and someone said "listening to him was like watching paint dry. I'm a straight A student and I almost failed his class" I changed my class asap! now I have a much better one! 8-)

I know! If the teachers aren't good, we're pretty much screwed. I can't stand teachers who don't teach and expect you to teach yourself. I know too many of those.

hahaha I love teachers like that.

the best thing about college is there is this site called ratemyprofessor.com that you can check before you register. So amazing. I hated my English teacher...I checked the site and someone said "listening to him was like watching paint dry. I'm a straight A student and I almost failed his class" I changed my class asap! now I have a much better one! 8-)

good thing you got out of it then 8-)

my grade nine science teacher was brutal

she would literally give the whole class the answer to every question on our assignment and somehow expect us to learn something from that

good thing you got out of it then 8-)

my grade nine science teacher was brutal

she would literally give the whole class the answer to every question on our assignment and somehow expect us to learn something from that

Oh wow. haha

The fact that teachers like that still have a job is beyond me.

Swine flu is a hoax:shifty:

I haven't met a single person who's had it yet

Wait, no, a cousin of a friend had it.

I know, haha. It's way overrated. But both me and my mom have asthma so we're in the risk group or something. So I think I have to check it. I bet I don't have it, haha.

I know, haha. It's way overrated. But both me and my mom have asthma so we're in the risk group or something. So I think I have to check it. I bet I don't have it, haha.

Argh, I hate asthma. I have it too. I haven't had any problems with it for ages though