The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

And you took advantage of her naivety. :nono:

:D

That I did too:cool:

I couldn't tell if she dumb or intelligent.

She would talk about music theory with me, but then she couldn't spell a lot of words correctly and then I fooled her into thinking all these false things:?

That I did too:cool:

I couldn't tell if she dumb or intelligent.

She would talk about music theory with me, but then she couldn't spell a lot of words correctly and then I fooled her into thinking all these false things:?

Oh okay I see.

Everytime when someone hears my family name doesn't know how to write it down. And they all think I'm Serbian but I'm not. Once someone asked me if I was German. :/ :D

Oh okay I see.

Everytime when someone hears my family name doesn't know how to write it down. And they all think I'm Serbian but I'm not. Once someone asked me if I was German. :/ :D

COS YOU ARE GERMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Someone called me Arabic once before:rotfl: I don't really look like one though I think

COS YOU ARE GERMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Someone called me Arabic once before:rotfl: I don't really look like one though I think

One of my classmates totally looks like Arabic. When I first saw him I was like woahh...I have an Arabic classmate? That would be rad. :D

One of my classmates totally looks like Arabic. When I first saw him I was like woahh...I have an Arabic classmate? That would be rad. :D

That would be surprising? Be odd for me.

At my school there was heaps of Lebanese kids, like literally 1/5 of the school was Lebanese.

And most of them hated me for some reason even though I did nothing to them:?

That would be surprising? Be odd for me.

At my school there was heaps of Lebanese kids, like literally 1/5 of the school was Lebanese.

And most of them hated me for some reason even though I did nothing to them:?

That's not good. Here there are a lot of Asian and Indian people. I always say: go back to your home! It's like an invasion.

I confess I'm going to eat dinner now.

That's not good. Here there are a lot of Asian and Indian people. I always say: go back to your home! It's like an invasion.

I confess I'm going to eat dinner now.

Lol, I'm 1/4 Filipino, so I'd be careful about saying "go back to your home" Around here:wink:

Nah, I know what you mean, on the inside I'm a white boy anyway:D

Take care, I'll talk to you later:hug: