I'm new (and shiny) ... Now shower me with goodies!

malgrax_girl

Haha, I'm so lame. Anydoodles ...

Howdy fellow forumers. 8-) I'm new here - obviously.

My name is Maggie, I'm 15 and I live in Sydney.

My twin sister is already a member here - her username being pxnk_maria. She's cool, but I'm cooler. :lol:

Paramore rocks! They really need to tour Australia. My fave songs are All We Know & My Heart.

I'm into graphics design. I have a graphics portfolio - malgraxdesigns.sogoddamnyoung.org. Be sure to check it out.

If you want to get to know me, add me on MySpace: myspace.com/diamondxtediz. But tell me you're adding me so I don't reject you. ;)

Okies, that's all for now. Thanks for reading.

<3 Maggie.

Alyssa: Heyy! *hugs back* Yeah, call me whatever. :P Just nothing offensive, like 'vertically-challenged'. Hahah, but you're too nice to do anything like that.

Vania: You have such an awesome name .. it's like vanilla ... but not. :o I love YOUR graphics. Your siggy is way funky! You have a graphics site? You should if you don't, I'd love to see all your work. :P

Alyssa: Heyy! *hugs back* Yeah' date=' call me whatever. :P Just nothing offensive, like 'vertically-challenged'. Hahah, but you're too nice to do anything like that.

Vania: You have such an awesome name .. it's like vanilla ... but not. :o I love YOUR graphics. Your siggy is way funky! You have a graphics site? You should if you don't, I'd love to see all your work. :P[/quote']

haha!

i would have one

but well, im too lazy

so basically my myspace is my mini graphic site.

hehe people used to call me vanilla.

it was weird haha.

Alyssa: Heyy! *hugs back* Yeah' date=' call me whatever. :P Just nothing offensive, like 'vertically-challenged'. Hahah, but you're too nice to do anything like that.

Vania: You have such an awesome name .. it's like vanilla ... but not. :o I love YOUR graphics. Your siggy is way funky! You have a graphics site? You should if you don't, I'd love to see all your work. :P[/quote']

haha!

i would have one

but well, im too lazy

so basically my myspace is my mini graphic site.

hehe people used to call me vanilla.

it was weird haha.

and if you go back to the old pages of that thread u can see my other icons