Paramore HMV Signing @ HMV 360 Oxford Street

laura.RIOT!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note to people coming from outside of London for this. The HMV on Oxford Street is massive (obviously) and generally, so people aren't camping outside making it look untidy and clogging up the pavement, people are made to queue in a tiny street down the right hand side.

This may or may not be the case on the day but this is how it was handled the last time I went to a signing there. So it's worth checking both the front and side of the store when you get there just to be sure. Thought I'd just give you a heads up so you don't miss out, hope to see some of you there =)

There's a pair of tickets been given away for Monday's gig

Email paramorecomps@atlanticrecords.co.uk with your name, age, address, contact phone number and WHY YOU SHOULD WIN THE TICKETS in 100 words

You'll be contacted by phone. If the call is missed, they'll move on to the next person. So have your phones on!

This doesnt include travel and accomodation btw.and it's only lasting for 24 hours.

Just a note to people coming from outside of London for this. The HMV on Oxford Street is massive (obviously) and generally, so people aren't camping outside making it look untidy and clogging up the pavement, people are made to queue in a tiny street down the right hand side.

This may or may not be the case on the day but this is how it was handled the last time I went to a signing there. So it's worth checking both the front and side of the store when you get there just to be sure. Thought I'd just give you a heads up so you don't miss out, hope to see some of you there =)

Thank you for this =] will keep that in mind!

Leaving Plymouth tomorrow! Yaaaay!

Is it that HMV though?? The HMV website says...

hmv 360 Oxford Street, London (opposite Bond Street Tube)

And the one you're talking about is outside Oxford Circus

Checked out the hmv today... People are already there. And that was at 6pm. I'm so scared of not getting a wristband :-/

it's gonna be such a loooooong day tomorrow. I'm knackered after today as it is! So is my friend. I really hope 6am is early enough!

that is insane . lol

Paramore Fans Mob HMV Oxford Street For Chance To See Band

Hundred of Paramore fans started queuing in the early hours of this morning for a chance to see the band at HMV on Oxford Street.

The Tennessee outfit are taking part in an in-store signing session at the store at 5pm today.

By 8am, when the photos below were taken, fans were already queuing round the block. All available wristbands went within moments of HMV opening at 9am.

The signing session precedes Paramore's ultra-intimate sold-out show at the Islington Academy in North London tonight.

A special Twitter page has been set up so you can follow the band's at the HMV signing and the Islington show. Simply follow this link

Paramore's new single 'Ignorance' is released next Monday with the album 'brand new eyes' following on September 28.

Source - Paramore Fans Mob HMV Oxford Street For Chance To See Band - Photos