Paramore HMV Signing @ HMV 360 Oxford Street

laura.RIOT!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why a band hosting a signing in the Capital City, and the countries most populous area, is such an issue for so many people (not just on here but for other events for other bands). Sure people miss out but as far as planning events like this - London IS the main attraction, THE place to go.

You're not really missing out on much anyway, they're not playing anything there, and therefore it will be

"hi, how are you?"

"good!"

"cool! Thanks for coming"

Kind of thing, especially as they'll already be rushing to get to islington

That genuinley wouldn't matter. Just the chance to meet them would be bloody amazing. I'd be like >> :hyper: for weeks before and after the signing. :)

You're not really missing out on much anyway, they're not playing anything there, and therefore it will be

"hi, how are you?"

"good!"

"cool! Thanks for coming"

Kind of thing, especially as they'll already be rushing to get to islington

So true.

I went to a concert last night to see The Latency and they had a really strict security person to keep the line moving at the signing. I couldn't even talk to them much this time. And they're not Paramore big. But in Canada, they're pretty well known. So I can just imagine.

Oh my! its all early, early, early! haha

I wonder how its gonna all work though, like purchasing the tee and what not. ive never been to a signing before D:

and apparently the signing starts at 6pm now.

surely they could only be signing for like an hour or so? maybe less and isn't there supposed to be around like 300 wristbands? i have a feeling its gonna be all no photo's etc. which is gonna suck major!

and i heard the blackout are apparently supporting the gig now.

yeah gunna start queuing at like 6-6:30, i think once hmv opens they will be giving out wristbands in the shop i would of thought maybe, dnt know how many ppl they are gunna give them out too coz it will be a short signing coz of the gig a few hours later