Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

Watched it now.

oh.my.gosh.

this was seriously the most kickass ep ever apart from that i was bawling like never before.

the way they brought katherine back into the game was so amazing. i thank her that john got what he deserved. only the finger part was a bit ehw.

i didn't completely check thw thing with tyler though. he's in progress to turn now right?

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY FUCK EPIC AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN

I DON'T HAVE WORDS

fan6zo.gif

this.

holy fucking shiiiiiiiit.

with the supernatural finale too, i just can't handle this :neutral:

i actually believed it was elena, even when he cut john's fingers off o_O lol

i would've loved her and damon kissing xD

and jeremy nooooooooo :neutral:

and the most important thing, i've always loved damon, but now i love him so much i can't even asdlksadsgfkgh;>jsif

as i said, i'm a sucker for his emotional side and now that he's like all good and stuff...... ohmygod.

~i'll just stop now

i'm still hyperventilating lol

edit: yeah, there's the tyler thing! i don't get it. turning? why? i missed something? maybe lol

HOLY FUCK EPIC AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN

I DON'T HAVE WORDS

fan6zo.gif

this. also i belive Tyler is a werewolf :shifty: or something like that ,why else he would be disabled by that device.

Shame that it wasnt Elena kissing Damon :( i would love to see that one

and all the way Damon is the best thing in this show :)

and i have so much stuff to write on this topic but i am lazy now

this. also i belive Tyler is a werewolf :shifty: or something like that ,why else he would be disabled by that device.

Shame that it wasnt Elena kissing Damon :( i would love to see that one

and all the way Damon is the best thing in this show :)

and i have so much stuff to write on this topic but i am lazy now

i completely agree

and a werewolf? wow could be, i haven't even thought about that

this.

holy fucking shiiiiiiiit.

with the supernatural finale too, i just can't handle this :neutral:

i actually believed it was elena, even when he cut john's fingers off o_O lol

i would've loved her and damon kissing xD

and jeremy nooooooooo :neutral:

and the most important thing, i've always loved damon, but now i love him so much i can't even asdlksadsgfkgh;>jsif

as i said, i'm a sucker for his emotional side and now that he's like all good and stuff...... ohmygod.

~i'll just stop now

i'm still hyperventilating lol

edit: yeah, there's the tyler thing! i don't get it. turning? why? i missed something? maybe lol

Me too! Haha. I screamed. And when she was kissing Damon I really thought it was her. When they first kissed I was like, "Aww, Yes!" Then they kept kissing and I was like, "Whoa, omgg. Yesss!" Haha. Then it turned out to be Katherine. Damn disappointed. I was so afraid Damon was going to guy. I kept screaming at him to get up the whole time. I was in tears ):

And poor Anna, I loved her ):

I don't understand the Tyler thing, at all. And wasn't his dad flipping out too?

Me too! Haha. I screamed. And when she was kissing Damon I really thought it was her. When they first kissed I was like, "Aww, Yes!" Then they kept kissing and I was like, "Whoa, omgg. Yesss!" Haha. Then it turned out to be Katherine. Damn disappointed. I was so afraid Damon was going to guy. I kept screaming at him to get up the whole time. I was in tears ):

And poor Anna, I loved her ):

oh my god, SAME HERE. xD

seriously, Damon's become my most beloved/important thing in the whole show :shifty: idek.

*fangirling*

I don't understand the Tyler thing, at all. And wasn't his dad flipping out too?

HOLY SHIT. now that you mention it, they both must be something else than human

oh my god, SAME HERE. xD

seriously, Damon's become my most beloved/important thing in the whole show :shifty: idek.

*fangirling*

HOLY SHIT. now that you mention it, they both must be something else than human

Hahaha. Same here. My mom was watching it with me for the first time, she was like "Wtf is wrong with you?" She doesn't get it at all xD

I hope they're not werewolves :nono:

Hahaha. Same here. My mom was watching it with me for the first time, she was like "Wtf is wrong with you?" She doesn't get it at all xD

I hope they're not werewolves :nono:

pftt :nono: lol

team Damon ftw \o/

what else could they be? :/

i don't think that tyler's dad was something unhuman. i just got it as like that he was in there with the vampires because he did something wrong that pissed john off.

i also assume that the tyler thing might be something linked with the vicky times but i'm not sure since he was supposed to show some first signs way earlier then.

it was all so confusing!

i don't think that tyler's dad was something unhuman. i just got it as like that he was in there with the vampires because he did something wrong that pissed john off.

i also assume that the tyler thing might be something linked with the vicky times but i'm not sure since he was supposed to show some first signs way earlier then.

it was all so confusing!

But Tyler's dad fell to the ground when the device came on and his wife later said something like 'I don't know what's going on, he's not a vampire' plus I think there was blood coming from his ears? Not sure what was going on with him and Tyler. I hope Caroline will be okay! And poor Jeremy, I liked Anna.

That was such a great episode! The way they brought Katherine back was very clever.

Can you warn us next time before you post a spoiler? Not everyone wants to know!

sorry, my bad ^^" next time I'll warn you guys~

i think they were kinda pretty :shifty: lol

they looked like Edward Cullen's eyes after hunting, LMFAO.

Is it september yet? omg, I can't wait :willy_nilly:

that's....just not normal....i have to agree with you...really not normal. :shifty:

:lol: you have to admit, we're quite awesome today. xD

they looked like Edward Cullen's eyes after hunting, LMFAO.

lol yeah kinda

Is it september yet? omg, I can't wait :willy_nilly:

me neither :nono:

lol, I've just figured out that when *SPOILER* Elena and Damon will kiss (and they'll kiss, spoilers ftw XD)*/SPOILER*, TVD will be like Eclipse. Damon as Jacob, Stefan as Edward and Elena as Bella. What should I do now? I love Stefan, but Damon... lmao, srsly, too much vampires D:

:rotfl: his eyes were... awful D:

I'm scared about Caroline, but... AT LEAST MATT DIDN'T DIE.

FUCK YEAH

9ibn6b.gif

This made my day! haha. he's so cute xD

I still don't want them to be werewolves.. it's getting too much like Twilight for me. I know it came out before Twilight, but still. I like TVD way too much for it to be like Twilight. Haha.

I feel like Damon and Bonnie might end up together, I don't know why, it's just a feeling.

I still don't want them to be werewolves.. it's getting too much like Twilight for me. I know it came out before Twilight, but still. I like TVD way too much for it to be like Twilight. Haha.

I feel like Damon and Bonnie might end up together, I don't know why, it's just a feeling.

lmao mte! buuut! twilight comes out once a year and tvd will be coming out once a week, so anyway, I'm in haha XD

liiiikeeeeee... they'll die together, or they'll be... together-together? like a couple? :nono:

lmao mte! buuut! twilight comes out once a year and tvd will be coming out once a week, so anyway, I'm in haha XD

liiiikeeeeee... they'll die together, or they'll be... together-together? like a couple? :nono:

I'm not sure. I was thinking like a couple! I hope not. But that's what I had the feeling of. I guess just because she detests him so much, and we all know Elena and Stefan will be together in the end, so yeah :/