BNE Preorders/Deluxe Box Set

thisisdeborah

got mine #5721 !!!!!!! its freaking awesome, just listening to the album for the first time EVER!!!! :)

Ooh, I might get mine today then :mrgreen:

And I swear there was only 15,000... 150,000 makes it seem so much less special...

Edit : Just got mine! 14748 8-) I thought the vinyl was meant to have 4 tracks on it? :???: Or is that just me?

...I LIVE in Canada but Americans who ordered from the Canadian site have their copies already...how does that work...?

Not to mention where they are being shipped from is less than 3 kilometres from my house...

I ordered from the US store...and I live about 800 miles away from that location.

And I agree with kwik-silva, I thought it was 15,000. But, I think it might've been 15,000 for each countries store. Like there were only 15,000 copies from the American store, 15,000 copies from the European store etc... Maybe.

:D My brand new eyes came this morning. The deluxe edition is amazing! There's so much good stuff, I love the journal and the vynal and just everything. I watched the dvd straight away and it's really cool! The tracks are all on my iPod and they make me go cold and get shivvers down my spine.

Also did anyone think "hey where are my little photos of the band?" and then I realized they were tucked in the journal LOL.

I love brand new eyes!