Glee

xmurderxlovex

hahaha, how about if I do meet Cory, I'll get a picture of me kissing me on the cheek?

omfg, I would die on the spot.

do that and teach it cory, take a photo of him aswell. and tell him i love his money maker and everything else. :P

i just watched "wheels" again for the felt 23567th time. this episode randomly cracks me up everytime. it's as a really handicaped person kind of amusing to see how "normal" people deal with it if they have to, even if it's just played.

i absolutely loved the guys' part where finn and puck abused the situation to get money. nice idea.

might try this aswell?! :ph34r:

i just finished watching it all, can't belive i didnt start watching Glee sooner haha

amazing show <3 Loved the finale!

aw, mte!

I love these fights between Sue and Will, and Sue's jokes about Will's hair, LMAO.

Sue is epic, that's all 8D the best line ever: I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds, laying eggs in there and I find it disgusting. - EPIC WIN.

+ I looooooved Quinn <3

aw, mte!

I love these fights between Sue and Will, and Sue's jokes about Will's hair, LMAO.

Sue is epic, that's all 8D the best line ever: I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds, laying eggs in there and I find it disgusting. - EPIC WIN.

+ I looooooved Quinn <3

YES. Quinn is one of my favorites. I love that name too.