Glee

xmurderxlovex

yes yes yes<3

edit: they didn't place?! F THAT

aww sue, she has a heart!

It makes sense that they didn't place. If they did, what would they do for season two? Nationals would be a possibility, but I'm betting that they save that for season three.

I've always liked Sue, but tonight made me love her. Always acts tough and selfish on the outside, but on the inside she's one of the most caring people ever.

I feel really bad for Rachel. It was nice to see her mom adopt Beth, but it's really sad how it seems that she doesn't really care about being in Rachel's life. She said she missed her chance with Rachel, but she didn't. It's never too late to be someone's mom.

Ive finally watched the pilot haha. It was amazing :D

When i get my paycheck i'll buy season 1, my computer is dying soon so it wont let me download stuff anymore =/ and it sucks watching online lol

The complete first season won't be released on DVD until September 14th, but you can buy "Glee – Volume 1: Road to Sectionals" on DVD now, which contains the first thirteen episodes. :)

ok, i recently realised how amazing this show is,and the only regret i have is that i haven't started watching it earlier.

I think that Puck should sing more,couse he is one of the best male singers

go Glee

I haaaaaate mr schu, man. but what an episode.

Literally everything i watch on TV has finished now, what am i supposed to do with my life. ....Live ? Really ?

Rookie Blue looks like it will be a decent show. Series premiere is Thursday, June 24th. :)

• 2 weeks later...