Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Ross, I am not. If I was trying to look like Sierra I wouldn't wash/straighten my hair and I would have more piercings. haha.

Kayla, I have no idea. I've had it for quite a while.

Marjanne, nope.... no scar... I do have a tiny hole that will eventually just look like a freckle or something like that when it heals, but thats it. You cant see it in the picture because its on the other side.

^Thanks Ernie!

woow you look awesome :)

awwwh another person with a nose pircing :) i have one too but a ring !! loove it !

Yaaaay! I'm actually thinking of getting a really close fitting ring for it, but I'm not sure. I was hesitant when I had my lip ring, but now that I don't, I'm very tempted to get a ring. I really like my stud though, it changes colors in different lighting. haha

Yaaaay! I'm actually thinking of getting a really close fitting ring for it, but I'm not sure. I was hesitant when I had my lip ring, but now that I don't, I'm very tempted to get a ring. I really like my stud though, it changes colors in different lighting. haha

yeah i was tempted with my ring .. i really doesn't know if i buy one or not..and in the end i'd buyed one and i'm happy because i had a stud 4 years i think and after the 4 years i was tired of seeing it and nobody noticed that i have my nose pierced haha.

that was soo funny when i changed it from stud to ring they came to me and said 'Hey you have your nose pierced since when?' haha