Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Trust me, I'd honestly rather be working than getting these payments because there is a shitty social stigma attached to be 21 years old and unemployed.

I have fucking anxiety though, and I have to start getting psychological help before I can start working full time

also, apparently if I say a member of the same sex is pretty, cute, beautiful, gorgeous, or any of those other things I'm a lesbian or bi. eerrrr, naw thanks.

Rebecca, you're 11. Anyone who would accuse an 11 year old of being gay is a complete tool. Next time that happens punch 'em in the face.

lol why

1. It's a PC. Once you go Mac, you never want to use a PC again in your life.

2. My step-dad downloads crap on a daily basis so it's really slow.

3. The previous statement also means it's got tons of viruses which create error messages and pop-ups every 20 seconds.

4. The start bar and all of the icons disappear from the screen and won't return until you restart it.

5. Our start bar is messed up so it's basically full, and removing anything from it will remove the program/files from our computer. Ex: My Documents, My Pictures. So I have to use task manager to switch between windows, or keep the windows tiny so I can see all of them.

6. There's no sound, so I can't listen to music or watch videos. Except the sound seems to work perfectly fine for the error message sound and the start up/shut down window.

7. It's a damn PC.

Haha.

You gotta film that shit too Kailey

I totally will.

If it ever happens.

Haha.

hahahaha kailey i'm sorry

wheres your laptop then?

It's not working :( It fell from my shelf awhile ago, and now the effects of that are starting to surface.

And my mom won't let me take it to get fixed for a few days because the nearest store is 45 minutes away, and she said there will be awful holiday traffic and it'll be really busy.

wejkfhgnslkdems

Rebecca, you're 11. Anyone who would accuse an 11 year old of being gay is a complete tool. Next time that happens punch 'em in the face.

haha, the last time it happened I was on the phone and looking at Kailey's pics. this annoying girl that calls ALL THE TIME asked me.