Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Yeah I took off my 10000 pullovers, trousers and socks of course so that I look normal again. :mrgreen: But I can stay your escimo of course!

Aw ya now you made me to listen to them too again! haha :willy_nilly:

Well I'm just on here and thinking about getting a christmas-looking Josh Franceschi wallpaper, or another one of him in generel but I absolutly have no clue who to ask for it. xD

You do? I kinda felt it's time to have a Sierra one again. She's so beautiful!

Haha well you didn't wear lots of clothes then :mrgreen:

well i don't care are you really an escimo, but you are my escimo now heh :hug:

that happens with me too! when i have stopped listening to them i find someone posting their songs to the "what are you listening to" topic and i start listening to them again :rotfl:

hey that sounds awesome! :D :hyper: when you have those you better give me those too, huh? :kiss::mrgreen:

i have that problem sometimes too heh. that's why i mostly just send a message to "avis, graphs, blends, photos requests" threadh :rotfl:

well maybe you should ask... damn this is difficult :nono: maybe melis or guro? they're both great :P tho here are lots of talented wallpap makers.... hard to pick :neutral:

yep she is! she's super pretty esp in that pic! yeah i think i really should sometimes have someone else in my avatar than hayley... but somehow there's always hayley in my avatar! well.... :mrgreen:

Noooo, only a few. :mrgreen:

Ya, it's kinda crazy. I'm barely addicted to the guys recently. :P

Well the problem is that nobody really knows him and already didn't do my previous request. And I'm actually someone who likes the surprise and so I'd have to search for pics on my own to give them away. Plus, Guro just made a sig for me and Faith (who knows him) already did my current wallpaper so I can't already ask again. :???: Oh well....

Actually same here! I'm coriously always only using Hayley avatars when it's Paramore related. lol

But you know, if you need a new ava, just shout. :P

Just like I thought! :mrgreen:

Same here! It's weird cause I haven't been this obsessed with a band in a loooooooong time! I usually have a few fave bands and I never get any new ones added to my "fave band's list". But ymas came there pretty quickly! :D it's kinda weird but i really like them, and let's see where this goes. :P

Aww :neutral: well that's a bit tricky then! Well hmm... I bet Guro understands, just tell her to take her time :P Or maybe you should send it to the request threadh? Then someone can do it there then =)

Yeah! I just use Hayleys as my avatar cause Hayley is a girl and if I use an avatar of a guy I feel like I was a guy while I'm posting messages :rotfl: I don't know why! That's the most pathetic thing ever but well.... :rotfl:

Yay hun thanks! :D I actually do need one avatar to a forum! Ok if I search the pic and give it to you now? :hug: no need to rush with it ofc =)

Just like I thought! :mrgreen:

Same here! It's weird cause I haven't been this obsessed with a band in a loooooooong time! I usually have a few fave bands and I never get any new ones added to my "fave band's list". But ymas came there pretty quickly! :D it's kinda weird but i really like them, and let's see where this goes. :P

Aww :neutral: well that's a bit tricky then! Well hmm... I bet Guro understands, just tell her to take her time :P Or maybe you should send it to the request threadh? Then someone can do it there then =)

Yeah! I just use Hayleys as my avatar cause Hayley is a girl and if I use an avatar of a guy I feel like I was a guy while I'm posting messages :rotfl: I don't know why! That's the most pathetic thing ever but well.... :rotfl:

Yay hun thanks! :D I actually do need one avatar to a forum! Ok if I search the pic and give it to you now? :hug: no need to rush with it ofc =)

Same here! I've never had such a deep obsession with a band since Paramore. Oh ya these were times when I started off liking Paramore....with 14....now I'm 17. God.

Nah, I don't want to bother Guro....But hey what if we post a request for a Josh Fra wallpaper "together" in the request thread? :P Because many requests haven't been done lately and so maybe someone does it if it's obvious that 2 people want it. :rotfl:

Ya I think so too actually. Don't feel weird using a man as my ava, but if I have a girl ava, I rather pick this. lol

Yes it's okay! But write a pvm okay?