NME 24/10

WayneFarro

It was posted in the Unseen Pictures thread that's why. I hate that thread now, cause people keep posting stuff in there that should have separate threads, like what you're talking about, events, photoshoots etc. :P

Chriss has mentioned it more than once but people don't listen. xD

The pic of Hayley that's inside the mag doesn't look so good, too much photoshopping. I do love the cover though.

Thanks Wayne. :)

Oh good, so I haven't just been talking to a brick wall. ;)

I'm actually thinking about buying this one. I'm not sure how buying it in the US works though, cause I know I can buy NME, but I don't know how the release dates differ. I love the cover, and I think the picture inside of Hayley "flying" looks awesome.

Thanks for actually posting about something where it should be posted, Wayne! lol

It was posted in the Unseen Pictures thread that's why. I hate that thread now, cause people keep posting stuff in there that should have separate threads, like what you're talking about, events, photoshoots etc. :P

The pic of Hayley that's inside the mag doesn't look so good, too much photoshopping. I do love the cover though.

Thanks Wayne. :)

I actually think the opposite, Hayley looks stunning inside.. but on the cover, she looks scary! It was a good article.