New LJ

travel_hymn

aloe vera juice town!

"what's the closest you can come to an almost total wreck and still walk away... all limbs intact?"

hey there everybody,

the guys and i made it home... and we get to hang here for a few days before our show at the ryman. i've been a lazy bum all day. i think hanging with the swellers got me sick. they must've put swine flu in my tea, again. how rude. anyways, it should be a nice little break. halloween is so soon! i'm still not too sure of what i'm going to do. i just want to scare kids, you know? that's not too much to want.

i can't stop listening to Jawbreaker tonight. do you know em? if you don't, you should. here's some trivia for you... my favorite album of theirs, "Dear You" was produced by the same guy who produced our new record. yes, you guessed it, Rob Cavallo. not only has he done nearly every Green Day album but he also produced this gem. the dude is unstoppable. "Dear You" is almost 15 years old... it came out in 1995!!! still holds up, too. every time i put this record on, it's the only one i listen to for the rest of the day. every single time. if you check it out, i hope you enjoy it as much as i do. if not... well, i'll put the swine flu in YOUR tea. that would never happen. i don't know where you keep your tea cups.

btw, i caught up on Dexter tonight. i can't believe it!!!

make sure not to spoil it for anyone in the replies but seriously, can you believe it!? i'm gonna go shave my legs or something...

- hayley

PS. thanks to everyone for coming out to all the shows on this tour, so far. can't wait for more!

http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/69922.html

halloween is so soon! i'm still not too sure of what i'm going to do. i just want to scare kids, you know? that's not too much to want.

8-) gotta love Hayley

''i think hanging with the swellers got me sick. they must've put swine flu in my tea, again. how rude.''

:-o

:rotfl: