New Paramore Songs?

thebrowncoat

i found this comment from the guys under the "SONGS" comment on paramore.org... looks like they had this cleared up before we were even bothered by it. this was the last comment posted under that post and there haven't been anymore since.

"hey just to let everyone know the songs in discography that aren't written by members of the band are not paramore songs. songs like "Hannah's Song" and "Exposed" are songs Hayley and other friends have written in spare time that she has added to the ASCAP catalog. You will probably never hear these songs and that's a good thing because they don't really represent our band at all. It kind of sucks that these songs have been posted up in our discography section, but just disregard them and thanks for your interest.

From all the kids in Paramore. We love YOU!"

^thxs 4 that blahparamoreblah

Some things i want to point out: -Yea most of those songs where written before AWKIF and Some of them were written at the same time as the songs on the album.

-Yea they have recorded around 10 of thos songs, BUT theres no guarantee they will be officially released. From the list there is JUST 1 song that has been already approved to be released, which one? i have no idea

^ all this was taked frm a FBR dude, if u want to know more

http://www.livejournal.com/community/paramoremusic/66365.html

i found this comment from the guys under the "SONGS" comment on paramore.org... looks like they had this cleared up before we were even bothered by it. this was the last comment posted under that post and there haven't been anymore since.

"hey just to let everyone know the songs in discography that aren't written by members of the band are not paramore songs. songs like "Hannah's Song" and "Exposed" are songs Hayley and other friends have written in spare time that she has added to the ASCAP catalog. You will probably never hear these songs and that's a good thing because they don't really represent our band at all. It kind of sucks that these songs have been posted up in our discography section' date=' but just disregard them and thanks for your interest.

From all the kids in Paramore. We love YOU!"[/quote']

Then again theres been a whole thread about that comment on paramore.org ( visit!! )..which I started..and we all say its probably not even paramore..saying things like "Paramore_duh" as a link to their email. I dont know. Until Paramore say its them..I dont believe it.

i never said they were gonna release the songs. and i got them from ASCAP.com (the american society of composers, authors and publishers. its not false.

the guy from FBr said we're gonna get to hear one of those songs soon. so woot for that. and woot for me for lettign everyone know about these songs, therefore letting him know we now know about them and encouraging him to let us hear one. mwahaha. i rock. lol

• 2 years later...

You can find these on the internet:

Adore ( Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Breathe (Jason Bynum, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Hallelujah (Josh Farro and Hayley Williams)

Hello Hello (Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Just Like Me (Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

My Number One (Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Oh Star (Taylor York and Hayley Williams)

Stay Away (Jason Bynum, Jeremy Davis, Josh Farro and Hayley Williams)

Swim In Silence (Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

This Circle (Josh Farro and Hayley Williams)

Throwing Punches (Hayley Williams)

As far as I know.

• 7 months later...