Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

I confess that was pretty damn good Harry, I can only imagine a jumping up and down headbanging dance though :P

How can you NOT dance to that man? That was basically the most danceable thing I've ever written haha.

I don't mean dancing in some kind of traditional way, I have this weird certain way of moving my arms about and stuff, but it's a dance nonetheless, as weird as it might look:p

nice work man. I could totally headbang to that.

I confess Harry is a talented guy :D

Thanks!

Now get practicing and you can do it too haha

Thanks!

Now get practicing and you can do it too haha

I don't have the money for a guitar.

I confess let me rephrase that.

I have money, but I don't want to spend my money for something I may not learn easily and not be able to use.

I also realized how ridiculous that kick drum sounds haha, the result of not spending enough time mixing it and just going over the top with it haha.

I think I'll go back and mix that track again and will most likely re record the bass guitar too and re mix the bass.

How can you NOT dance to that man? That was basically the most danceable thing I've ever written haha.

I don't mean dancing in some kind of traditional way, I have this weird certain way of moving my arms about and stuff, but it's a dance nonetheless, as weird as it might look:p

Ah you mean "throw your arms about like a mental patient dance"? :P

I confess you could probably riverdance to it now I think about it :???::lol: Best ask Matt, he's the dance expert around here.

I don't have the money for a guitar.

I confess let me rephrase that.

I have money, but I don't want to spend my money for something I may not learn easily and not be able to use.

No one learns guitar easily. I didn't, that's for sure.

Ah you mean "throw your arms about like a mental patient dance"? :P

I confess you could probably riverdance to it now I think about it :???::lol: Best ask Matt, he's the dance expert around here.

Actually yeah, kinda mental patient like haha.

I've shown my "dance" to my mates, they find it amusing, so I must look like a fucking weirdo while doing it haha