Pokemon.

In the blue game I could never get past this guy, it was so annoying. I think my friend figured out how to do it after like two years though ;p

snorlax.gif

You needed the PokeFlute, duh! lol

I used to have Hey You Pikachu on the N64, then the mic broke and it wasn't fun anymore after that.

Those games were great for angering children. I've still got a chunk in the wall from where I threw my gameboy after I got my a** handed to me by that floozie whose name I cannot seem to remember. Oh well, she was unimportant anyway and so was that wall.

Video game rage is awesome, need for speed underground was the worst for me, you can still see the bite marks in my playstation controler

Video game rage is awesome, need for speed underground was the worst for me, you can still see the bite marks in my playstation controler

Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one who ever bit their controller, hahaha! When I was a kid and still losing teeth, I dislodged one of my teeth (that was NOT, by any means, ready to come out yet) by "snacking on" my PS2 remote after losing a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. For whatever reason, this inhuman strength strikes anyone who experiences video game rage, haha.

Hey You Pikachu was never fun.

Pikachu was idiotic and never listened. The game was the most frustrating thing ever.

Yeah, true. Fishing, may I say was a total bitch. All my Pikachu ever picked up was boots...

Now, Pokemon Stadium was amazing! I had the one with Mew, I made all of my friends jealous.

You just have to watch what types you have. Look at what's effective against what like:

http://www.achievebalance.com/pokemon/images/attack_chart.jpg

And stuff like that. That's how you assemble your party with every type and then see how it goes.