Pokemon.

HAHAHAH I'm taller than Chuck Norris!

YEAAAAAAAAHHHH-

I have Red, Yellow, Silver and Crystal but I haven't followed the series any further and my little brother is now carrying on the legacy. I used to have a few decks of those playing cards as well but I don't know what happened to them.

Did any of you ever play the video game made out of the card game? I can't remember its name...

I think my sister may have had that game, actually.

See, I don't even know if it was ever published here but I remember playing it with a Game Boy -emulator. There were some weird games floating around the net at that time! There was a game called Pokemon Diamond (it was not the Diamond that is now available on DS or whatever) where all the Pokemon were called "electric monsters" :shifty: You could make friends with wild Pokemon and call them to help you out on a fight and I don't even know what else. It was trippy.

Aye there was a game based on the card game, i got a shot of it from my mate for a while, it was pretty decent. All ive played is the gameboy games. My gold version doesnt work anymore though, apparantly its because theres a small internal battery that keeps the in game clock or something going, so once its gone the game is to!

The battery on my Crystal ran out recently as well, and yeah, apparently it stops you from saving the game. :/ My brother's getting the battery replaced, though. He isn't done with it yet. :lol:

So THAT'S what it means when the game stops saving? Aw, crap, I threw away my Silver version because it wasn't saving :nono: WHAT A WASTE.

• 1 month later...