waketheearth

It took me about two hours to figure out where I recognised Sam(?) from. Two hours in and I click he's from Dodgeball.

It was a fairly predictable affair for me really, could second guess the plot a mile off and I didn't even read any reviews or even watch any trailers, went cause of the hype..... KAILEY! :P

That being said, I'd go see it again fo'sho'.

I actually don't even want to see it now.

It's been so massively hyped up, that even if I do like it, I'll be disappointed anyway because it was made out to be like the second coming of Jesus and it wont live up to that.

Hahahahaha, myy baaddd guyysss :P

It took me about two hours to figure out where I recognised Sam(?) from. Two hours in and I click he's from Dodgeball.

It was a fairly predictable affair for me really, could second guess the plot a mile off and I didn't even read any reviews or even watch any trailers, went cause of the hype..... KAILEY! :P

That being said, I'd go see it again fo'sho'.

Terminator 4 Slavaiton also

In this file film publicity image released by 20th Century Fox, the character Neytiri, voiced … Near the end of the hit film "Avatar," the villain snarls at the hero, "How does it feel to betray your own race?" Both men are white — although the hero is inhabiting a blue-skinned, 9-foot-tall, long-tailed alien.Strange as it may seem for a film that pits greedy, immoral humans against noble denizens of a faraway moon, "Avatar" is being criticized by a small but vocal group of people who allege it contains racist themes — the white hero once again saving the primitive natives.

fucking RIDICULOUS!

I remember over the holidays reading an article about how people were committing suicide over the fact that they can't live on Pandora........

and instantly my first thought was of Kailey.