R.I.P. "The Rev" (Avenged Sevenfold)

XMusicDudetteX

It has been reported and confirmed that James Owen Sullivan (otherwise known as "The Rev") of Avenged Sevenfold was found dead in his home Monday. As for how he died, that has not yet been discovered but the police have deemed it "natural causes."

Poor Rev :( That is such a damn shame :nono: Another talented musician gone. May his soul rest in peace. He will forever be remembered and missed.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just called my friend to ask her something, and then I saw this thread. She's a major fan of A7X. And turns out I woke her up, and this was the first thing she heard. Heh. I think I made that a pretty lousy way to wake up.

Anyways, this is really sad. Gone way too soon.

R.I.P <3

I hope it wasn't drugs, but the sad reality is that it probably was. I hope the rest of the guys keep going on though- keeping his musical spirit strong.

But how? I mean, everyone knows they were a fuckin gang- a rare band where each member made it what it was.

So far it says 'natural causes', but I have a big feeling it is drugs.

Yeah I think they'll carry on. Won't be as good without his mad voice and crazy drumming though.