Best and worst of 2009

Guro

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best would probabaly be seeing paramore live, it was amazing.

i don't really have a worst moment of 2009, butit could be december 21st, the 8th year annerversary of my dads death... ya know...

and for 2010 i want to get better results in school, and concentrate more.

Best moment.. Uhm,probably the row of concerts that was held in April and I participated at *almost* every single concert. :mrgreen:

I don't think I had a "worst moment". Of course a lot of annoying things happened,but still, they could be included in the "worst moment" category.

As for 2010... My plan is to start a band. At least,I hope so. It should've happened this year,but it didn't,so maybe I'll get luckier in 2010. Hopefully,I'll be healthy,happy and everything is going to be alright. And I don't know. Hoping 2010 will be a better year.

My best moments would be meeting and seeing Paramore. Can't really describe how much those moments meant to me. Also getting to know Ida, Shannon and Demi better. Those girls means a huge deal to me. :) And the weekend I went to my friends cabin with 9 of my best friends, we had a blast the 4 days we were there. And we just really got to talk about everything, in fact we spent a whole night crying our eyes out, all of us, haha.

I can't really think of like a worst moment. A lot of shit have happened this year. And people have died, and that sucks. And this is not really a worst moments things, but I have lost contact with a lot of my friends. And that sucks too.

For 2010, I hope my family, friends and myself will stay healthy. I want to take more chances and not always playing it safe. Also I want to become a better photographer and really focus on school. Hopefully I'll do that in the US.

My best moments was probably seeing one of my best friends who moved again, seeing Paramore live and just a bunch of random happy times. My worst part was probably going back to school, it's a long story.

And in 2010 I want to be more organised, hand my homework in on time and be more confident.

There were lots of good moments this year for me, 2009 rocked.

I guess the best memory I have, is a little party I had at my house with a few friends, we had so much fun, it was unforgettable, haha.

The worst moment of 2009 surely was when I got kicked out of Muse's concert, they're my favorite band ever, and I missed their performance, and wasted lots of money ...

For 2010 I hope a healthy, fun and exciting year, and a passage in the next grade at school.

Voilà voilà. :P

There were lots of good moments this year for me, 2009 rocked.

I guess the best memory I have, is a little party I had at my house with a few friends, we had so much fun, it was unforgettable, haha.

The worst moment pf 2009 surely was when I got kicked out of Muse's concert, they're my favorite band ever, and I missed their performance, and wasted lots of money ...

Don't mean to be nosy, but if I can ask, why did you get kicked out? It's okay if it's something you don't wanna talk about it haha.

Best moment is meeting and seeing Paramore..hands down! That made my year. And also getting a job,which meant i got to stay in Oslo with all my amazing friends<3.

Worst..hmm my grandma getting worse (she's got alzheimers) and when i had Mono for 2 months..and because of that my exams didnt go as well as i had hoped!

Don't mean to be nosy, but if I can ask, why did you get kicked out? It's okay if it's something you don't wanna talk about it haha.

Lol, no don't worry, there's no problem about asking. :P

Well, I had a ticket for a seat in the stands.

But it was horrible, I was in a very bad position, and I was next to people who didn't gave two cents about the concert, I was even next to the security guard. :P

So while the people in the middle were having the time of their lives, I was sitting in the stands like a moron, lol.

So there was that kind of barrier that separates the standing from the sitting seats, and I tried to cross it, I got caught by security and got kicked out of the concert. They wouldn't even let me get back in.

I listened to the rest of the concert outside. ^_^

Lol, no don't worry, there's no problem about asking. :P

Well, I had a ticket for a seat in the stands.

But it was horrible, I was in a very bad position, and I was next to people who didn't gave two cents about the concert, I was even next to the security guard. :P

So while the people in the middle were having the time of their lives, I was sitting in the stands like a moron, lol.

So there was that kind of barrier that separates the standing from the sitting seats, and I tried to cross it, I got caught by security and got kicked out of the concert. They wouldn't even let me get back in.

I listened to the rest of the concert outside. ^_^

Aw, that sucks :hug: Well, atleast you kinda were there :P Better than not being there at all ay?

Hopefully you'll get a better place if you go to see them again. I got a crap seat in Paramore haha, but it didn't matter too much because I saw them live (:

i'll do my worst moment since its hard to write about,

my best friend passing away in july, was ultimately the hardest thing i have ever had to deal with...

but my best moments definitely have to be meeting paramore - and doing the whole campout to go along with it, being able to see them another 3 times this year and getting barrier for 2 of those, meeting new friends through paramore i couldn't ever live without, getting a job and getting over my panic attacks - may be small to some people but its huuge when you deal with them.

i dont really do resolutions and all i want for 2010 is to be a good year and to be able to be more comfortable with myself.

(:

Aw, that sucks :hug: Well, atleast you kinda were there :P Better than not being there at all ay?

Hopefully you'll get a better place if you go to see them again. I got a crap seat in Paramore haha, but it didn't matter too much because I saw them live (:

Yeah, I was there, even if it were only for the first two songs, that's already something I guess. xD

I saw their faces from 50 yards away !! :mrgreen:

Well, thank you. :hug: I hope I get better places next time too. :P

I did bother, because usually such a concert only happens once a year, it's always a special event for me, so if it's not in good conditions, then I'm not happy. :P

It also is impossible for me to just stand there and watch during a concert, because I'm most likely the type of person that gets hyper and crazy at a concert, I can't stay calm. :P

Many people have died in 2009. Both talented stars who we all know about and those of which I literally know. Distant family, neighbours, family of friends, friends of family, people I knew from around town. Death is a part of life though, so as sad as it is, there isn't any avoiding it. Other than death, there hasn't been anything too dreadful. There have been lots of crap days, but that's to be expected. The great days have outweighed them all.

I've drifted apart from some people this year, but for me, it is a good point. I've made a few new friends, both in real life and on here. Pekka and Erin are worth mentioning of course. I grew closer with friends I already had, such as some school friends and Demi, Guro and Ida.

I managed to see four bands this year who I adore; The Killers, Mindless Self Indulgence, Green Day and The Used. I had tickets for Kill Hannah, but unfortunately that concert didn't go ahead. Each of those four nights are ones I will never forget though, especially The Used. I've mentioned countless times how it was the happiest night of my life, I'll never forget their kindness. I've idolised those men for three years now and they were actually so sweet, I expected them to be quite nice but they were absolutely lovely. That's a night I will never forget.

I fell in love this year too. Although I knew him beforehand, I didn't realise how absolutely amazing he is until this summer. Not only does he make me laugh and cheer me up on rubbish days, he has also been an awesome influence to me. I don't care so much what others think anymore and I feel more confident in myself.

2009 has brought a lot of change for me and I'm feeling optimistic for 2010.

I will be finishing school forever and starting with college. I'm hoping for great results so that I can go on and get a great career in the future. I want to be sure 2010 is my best year yet, despite how stressful it is going to be. Sorry for the life story.

this year, I think there were many best moments. getting to know an awesome people and I love them, travelled with my friends and spent time together..and more

worst..some of my friends moved to a new place and new school that far from us and yeah I miss them so much. and I also got a bad grades this year :P

for 2010, I hope my family, myself and my friends will have a good health and happy and I hope my life in Belgium for 1 year would be great. :)

2009 was a sad year.

Many talented people were taken from this earth.

Although this was tragic, it taught me two lessons that I now live by.

1. Don't EXPECT to see tomorrow, because you really never know.

2. Live everyday like it's your last, because for all you know, it may be.

As we close the door on 2009, with open arms, I welcome the new year.

Superstoked on just making it through the year intact, passing my exams, getting to skate prague with like, my idol, was radtastic, getting a section in a legit skate video... i don't know this year's been pretty rad. Turned 18 this year too, yess !

Bad times are applying for uni, has been SO STRESSFUL. i broke my finger this year too which definitely sucked. i don't know i think that's about it !

For 2010 i just wanted to get accepted into bournemouth uni, get the grades i need and stay alive. That would be marvellous.

Well.

2009 pretty much sucked for me, I did have a good moment every now and then:

Like, I started singing again, and that's good I guess.

I discovered Skins and fell in love with it.

I got on the honor roll, hung out with friends.

The rest just kinda sucked.... With all the deaths and all that.

I just hope 2010 will be just a little better. :)

Well 2009 has been an....interesting year for me. There was 2 quite major issues going on with my family life which I've mostly kept secret from everyone apart from very close friends, and then there was the whole getting diagnosed with depression because of 'personal matters'. It was weird; you hear about all these people that have depression but you never think that you would get it yourself. Now I know how hard it is to cope with. I've also drifted apart from many of my close friends which I thought would never ever happen. Of course, that's a part of growing up and I just have to learn to go on in life and make as many new friends as I can along the way. :)

There hasn't been any majorly good parts this year. The only thing I can think of was seeing paramore at Wembley. Although I'm very glad that I have an amazing family and good friends that I feel I can trust and it's good to know that I'm loved. As far as romantic relationships go, that's been kinda been non-existant for me. Oh well, a new year might bring something new and exciting! I say, bring on 2010 and let it be the best year anyone has ever had. :D

I had a lot of good times and bad times this year, in order from the beginning of the year to the end. First of all, my birthday was at the end of February and I got my wonderful Dean Exotica series guitar, which I play just about every day. And then a few months later school ended, which meant me and my friends hung out together, and got drunk quite a few times. But then school started up again and I saw people that I haven't seen in months, which was good. And the best part is that I was now a senior is high school.

As for the worst, nothing really happened until the end of the year, when my mom got arrested for driving violations and missed court dates and had to serve a month is jail. From there my dad gained custody over my sister and I, which sucked.

Anyway as for resolutions, I plan to start eating healthier cutting back on candy and soda, and exercise a hell of a lot more. I plan to weigh no more that 220 by the end of next year.