This is the most boring forum ever

the1

Yeah..and since you're a light weight that gives me more than enough to get you too. ;) Want some ice cold beverages?

I'm actually scared that you know I'm a lightweight.

Tell you the truth, I'm not really, but compared to my friends I am haha

ross how big do the sigs have to be? just so i know incase lol you know no ones every explained to me the rules and all that junk when i became a mod lol.

sophie, i wouldnt say EVERYTHING but i agree so so much

George Best. A very talented football player who loved alcohol and wasted his talents on it to be honest. He played in the 70's im sure. Also played 45 minutes for my team Motherwell FC once. He passed away a few years ago.

Can't believe people were getting on about you over some chick when they didn't know one of the greatest sportsmen, ever.

ross how big do the sigs have to be? just so i know incase lol you know no ones every explained to me the rules and all that junk when i became a mod lol.

sophie, i wouldnt say EVERYTHING but i agree so so much

The sig thing is one im implementing on my own. The majority of rules here were implented by me, as you'll see by the rules thing at the top of the page. The sig one is a new one and i'll be making sure there is a limit put to it.

I generally do the rules, as me you and chriss are really the only ones on. And ever since i became mod i've always took this place by the scruff of the neck and made my own mark on it, so it speak.