This is the most boring forum ever

the1

There is a forum comments thread stickied at the top of this forum. You can use that for any comments.

But for what its worth, i agree. Ive got bored of here lately. No discussion about anything. Just people telling each other what mood their in and what time it is.

However, do come back when you've matured.

I'm implying I don't understood why great master ross decided to keep the thread most likely to be flamed open :P

Because said forum is incredibly boring?

Personally I'd like some discussions or some debate but half the time I don't think people could actually handle it.

Because said forum is incredibly boring?

Personally I'd like some discussions or some debate but half the time I don't think people could actually handle it.

and what would you debate on with bunch of ppl who post what they had for lunch...ahaha

We have had debates over the forum before. Personally i would have enjoyed the political one before Obama was made president if every 3rd person wasnt saying "can someone just close this thread?!" because people dont realise when a good debate is going on.

You can have a debate if people are mature enough to debate without getting too heated or resorting to petty insults. I wouldnt say people are immature on here, just, that, we're all at different ages and when your a teen/ early 20's, a year of a difference can be ALOT. So when you have different ranges, then it can show sometimes.

This is all imo before i get yelled at.

If you guys think it's boring, open an interesting thread. Do something to make it more entertaining for yourself. You can't say it's boring unless you make an effort to make it interesting.

/leavethread.