The One thing I hate about Paramore....

buzzyrecky

The one thing I hate about Paramore is that they have so many tracks that are hard to get. Stop this song, decoy, temporary, where the lines overlap acoustic, the Summer tic EP, the list goes on and on. I mean, I'd love to have these all on CD, but instead I hade to use mediafire to get most of them...

I wish they would just release a compilation of all of these....

Dude, pretty much every band has songs that are hard to get because they haven't been officially published yet, aren't on a CD or what knows god.

That's no reason to hate Paramore.

I'm sure I popped in with this way too late anyway but I was too lazy to read all the 4 pages now.

The one thing I hate about Paramore is that they have too many fake fans that post shit on LJs and other things. :mrgreen: And that's not even their (Paramore's) fault.

/THREAD!

:rotfl:

That's true! :rotfl:

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one thing that really pisses me off. I watch a lot of live videos and at almost every show Hayley says that it's their favourite even if crowd is completely dead. Maybe i don't get sth but it's riddiculous for me and i'll propably won't believe her if she will say sth like that when i finally will be able to go to their show.

There is one thing that really pisses me off. I watch a lot of live videos and at almost every show Hayley says that it's their favourite even if crowd is completely dead. Maybe i don't get sth but it's riddiculous for me and i'll propably won't believe her if she will say sth like that when i finally will be able to go to their show.

True,she does say that a lot...There are a few shows where she could really say it's her favourite! Most of them are either in Tennessee or in big cities,like Chicago or so,where they really have a large fanbase.

True,she does say that a lot...There are a few shows where she could really say it's her favourite! Most of them are either in Tennessee or in big cities,like Chicago or so,where they really have a large fanbase.

I remember the episode of the Simpsons where Homer goes to rock camp and, I think it was Kiss, is teaching them how to write the name of the city they're playing on their hand so when they shout out "Springfield, you're the best!" they don't say the wrong city. Homer gets all pissed because he thought they meant it, and Ace Frehley or whichever guy, has to get his foot out of his mouth and say that Springfield really is the best. It was way funnier than my crap explanation.

As for the topic at hand... there is nothing I could ever think of that I hate about Paramore. Haven't met them yet, but that'll happen in time. But having something to hate about them? That's sacrilege, my friends.

i've been to tons of paramore shows and hayley doesn't say it every time.

but hey shows could get better as tours go on so it may change often on a tour.

You can tell when she actually means it, as opposed to when the crowd sucks and the band is bummed about it (in Wallingford after they had horrible crowd reaction and changed the setlist, they really did think it was the best show of the tour). But as the tour goes on, shows usually do get better, so I can see why she tells crowds that all the time. You can't really expect a good crowd reaction if Hayley were to say, "Meh, you guys are okay, but the crowd three nights ago was the best crowd ever! Woo!!... no?"

Lame crowds makes a band not want to return.

Fortunately, downstate NY does not produce lame crowds. Verona can go screw, I saw the video--they were weak sauce and don't deserve a second chance (hope I didn't just offend anyone).

But Long Island? That was a great crowd at Jones Beach. I fully expect multiple return visits over the years.

So when she doesn't mean it there is no need to say anything :razz:

Well like I said, she has to say something. You'll see when she's walking around for half a song's break trying to get people to stand up or clap, etc, that it's not a good show, but she has to say something to the people who are at the show singing their hearts out like, "Verona, you guys are awesome!" Even if it's only 10 people. :P

The Verona date was one where they opened for No Doubt though right? I remember almost being ashamed to call myself a No Doubt fan because of those people who wouldn't even acknowledge the band. If that was a Paramore show and the crowd acted like that, there's no way in hell they'd ever go back, but until they headline there on their own, it's hard to judge.

Ross, she doesn't do that anymore, lol. That was back on the Riot Fall Tour in 07, and I think it was towards the beginning of the tour. She does better than I would though. I'd need to write out all the lyrics to all the songs, I'd be so nervous. :P

hahahaha oh snap i remember that show at starland the fall 07 tour! good show!! that my heart was omg i died. the best i've seen it ever.

and the faces in disguise cover was amazing holy crap

for a second i thought you said final riot 07 chriss and i got confused lol.

lol youtube download sucks. I uploaded it before, go search for it since im not sure where i did.

also, im not a hater making an account to hate.

paramore is my second favorite band, how could i be a hater??

and if only they came to hawaii...

• 2 weeks later...

It annoys me, because I really want the real, good quality versions. But hate's a strong word, you can't go hating on them!

I agree with you though, a compilation of all the demo songs would be coooool!