The One thing I hate about Paramore....

buzzyrecky

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's inane to hate a group becuase they don't play your city.

actually it's not

i live in a major city, in a major country, which borders the united states

it's perfectly reasonable for me to be frustrated that after four years of waiting they still don't tour here

actually it's not

i live in a major city, in a major country, which borders the united states

it's perfectly reasonable for me to be frustrated that after four years of waiting they still don't tour here

I live in AUSTRALIA of all places, a lone isolated island and they tour Melbourne more frequently than Calgary:p

^I meant more that you could probably get more shows out of Japan because of how densely packed it is population wise. Just because it's a longer distance to travel doesn't mean it's going to be harder to make a profit.

it sucks :(

i'm sorry paramore but one warped tour and opening for no doubt does not count as a canadian tour

they tour what, multiple times a year and not once have they properly played canada? i don't get it

They OPENED for No Doubt?

Fuck that:nono: No Doubt haven't been relevant since the 90s. What a fucking insult to Paramore, a band that ACTUALLY fucking matters in today's rock scene.

They OPENED for No Doubt?

Fuck that:nono: No Doubt haven't been relevant since the 90s. What a fucking insult to Paramore, a band that ACTUALLY fucking matters in today's rock scene.

They didn't open, they were main support. And they jumped at the chance to be it. It was a huge tour for them.

They didn't open, they were main support. And they jumped at the chance to be it. It was a huge tour for them.

Eh well I dunno I was just going by Kayla's post where she said they opened for them:? How am I meant to know about the warped tour? That kinda music isn't really my "scene" anyway (hoping someone someone isn't going to give me the "BUT YOU'RE ON A PARAMORE FORUM" thing and I have to explain I'm actually a metalhead:lol:), so it's not something in that interested in and would read about

Mate, it'd be an honour to open for no doubt.

10 years ago maybe, you know, when the band was important.

I know quite a few people older than me who back when the band was actually putting out records that liked No Doubt, but pretty much forgot about the band because they just vanished from the scene. If not totally forgotten, than at least doubtful they'd put out any more records.

But fuck me, apparently some time in the last 12 months No Doubt have come back and became a big thing again even though I just checked their discography and they didn't even release anything last year:?

I don't hate the band btw, if that's the impression you might get, they obviously have made music people enjoy (hell, I even remember liking some of their stuff way back in the 90s when I was about 7-8 years old or so, that song "Don't Speak" comes to mind).