US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

I'm pretty sure most of us are even planning way earlier than that. It's a two hour ride for me, but if we can get there by 11am or noon, that should be good. I think Catie'll probably be the first one there, lol. Her, Dustin, and I have meet and greets, but we need to make sure all our friends get in front, so we still have to be there wicked early.

I know the show doesnt start until 7:30, I plan on getting there around noon myself, but I'm assuming the doors dont open until 6? What's a good time to get in line to get in?

Where's Dan or Sophia when I need someone to reminisce about that dumb guy in front of us in Philly who was like 6'4" and was in everyone's way? He was horrible, and he wasn't even there for the show!!

I think if we're there early enough, we can find good spots up front... we can even make sure the shorter people are in the front (in our group, that is). :)

And yeah Mike, once our group claims our spot in line, everybody's always okay with a few people leaving to grab food, etc and bringing it back for the rest of the group. They won't say anything about it.

PS - Why is it February?? Can't it at least be late March already?? lol

Jesse, you're already included in this group. :)

thb i'll prob get there around 10 as well. maybe a little earlier maybe a little later.

yes you can be included in the group! :P

Woo! :) haha

I just hope it's good weather and not too hot, I don't know where we will be standing exactly, so we might need to bring sunscreen!!

After this weather we've been having, bring on the heat! haha

i can't get to my show until 5...i'm so pissed, but my mom won't let me miss any school. Doors open at 7 i think :/ hopefully i will get a decent seat in the stands..if not i will force my way to the front/middle of the crowd. i always get to shows early and the one that i really need to for, i can't. FML