Participate to "The Only Exception" video!

OliDayyy

It was at first for fanclub members only, but now, everyone can participate!

Hey guys!

We need your help. Later this month, we'll be shooting the video for "The Only Exception". There is a shot that may or may not require a bazillion Valentine’s Day cards...instead of picking up a bunch of dumb ones, which would probably be easier, we want personalized ones. Made by YOU! We're not asking for anything crazy, just get some red or pink paper and write something on it. It could be the name of some kid you’re crushing on and don't have the balls to tell yet...or it could be a letter to us saying what's up... Or maybe you just like writing? If you're up for it, get to it now! We will be putting EVERY LETTER we get from you guys in this video. There are no losers, only winners. Woohooo!

Oh and just a side note: try to keep the size of the cards to a minimum!

Thanks guys :)

Paramore

To submit YOUR Valentine's Day card to be included in the video, please mail your card to the following address:

Paramore Fan Club

853 Broadway

Floor 3

New York, NY

We MUST have your card by next Wednesday, January 27th, to be included in the shoot. As mailing times vary per region, we strongly recommend you mail your card on Saturday or Monday to ensure its arrival in NYC by Wednesday. [EDIT FROM THE BAND:] If you think you could get your cards in by Thursday.. or even early Friday.. still give it a shot! Cause we will try and have them overnighted to the shoot and use them. THANK YOU!

Have fun, and we can't wait to see what you guys create!

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/9501629.html

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FML.

haha sorry i just get mad when things that are suppose to be PFC only get opened up to everyone. it happens with EVERYTHING!

it's a cool idea tho. i hope they use that part for the video!

FML.

haha sorry i just get mad when things that are suppose to be PFC only get opened up to everyone. it happens with EVERYTHING!

The fan club is starting to look pointless to me. Considering whether its worth re-newing it or not..
yeah it is a load of crap tbh where the hell are our fan club privileges

I don't like the idea of a Paramore Fan Club, I don't see the point in fan clubs for bands period. To me it's the label just wanting to make more money.

I actually only know of one other band to have their own fan club, and that's Iron Maiden, which imo is totally acceptable since they've been around forever are still touring and going to the craziest places in the world. Metallica might have one too but they're all about the money anyways. I'm going off topic so I'll stop rambling now... :shifty:

So The Only Exception is going to get a Valentine's Day nearby release? Oh such timing :lol:

There's another edit if you guys hadn't seen it:

[EDIT!!!!] I forgot to post the little form that you gotta sign... so that legally we can put your cards in our video. Here's the link for the form: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dd6hfkfv_1gmwkqsfb

So that's another thing you have to do if you're submitting a card