The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Haha, I'm the same!

I've decided to work out more and eat more healthy. :P This week we had to write down everything we ate and how much of things we need it contained. It was a little wake-up call for me. I got 5x too much carbs than what I need, not nearly enough vitamines and stuff like that, haha. So I'm going to eat better food from now on :]

i am saying that for over a year now. i am gonna try to eat more healthy and excersise more.

i run for 40 min every day...but i think i should do some cardio or fitness to get in better shape, but i still eat crappy food... :(

Same! Minus running like Ivana. Hahaha. I've really been trying to watch what I eat lately, but I still need to work out more. I want to be in fit shape for prom because the dress I'm getting won't allow any but being fit.

I work out at least 2 times a week + gym class. And I do climbing, so at least my arms are strong, haha. And after going to physiotherapy two times a week for 1,5 years my legs are too. I need to start taking push-ups and sit-ups to get a flatter stomach though :P

Same! Minus running like Ivana. Hahaha. I've really been trying to watch what I eat lately, but I still need to work out more. I want to be in fit shape for prom because the dress I'm getting won't allow any but being fit.

tre reason why i started runing was to let go of stress ahahha and now i love it so much i just can stop. i was also a dancer for 13 years and i stop that and i gained some weight and that was a year ago... i really need more exercise

tre reason why i started runing was to let go of stress ahahha and now i love it so much i just can stop. i was also a dancer for 13 years and i stop that and i gained some weight and that was a year ago... i really need more exercise

Me too. And I did sports so I was really fit. And now...not so good.

Haha.

I haate my body, so now ive decided to finally do something about it.. I work out 3 times a week (more if i have time) and ive started eating a lot more healthy , me and a friend made a rule ; no more candy until may 1st. Only popcorn on the weekends , and now we've made it 2 months ;D

I hate buying clothes, i wanna wait until i'm happy with the way i look but i can't wear the same clothes all the time either haha

what i hate the most is that ,like 2 years ago maybe i started working out and i lost over 10 kg, and i went to the gym about 4 times a week. But then i started working A LOT and didnt have time for the gym anymore, and then when i moved out here i studied for a year and didnt have money to join a gym.. so i just gained those kgs back.. it really sucks.

You're lucky that you've always been skinny, coz then its probably easier to lose weight for you! Ive never been skinny, but not like really fat either, i just gain weight so damn easily..i hate it.

But yeah watching what we eat is probably the most important thing, it helped me a lot to ban candy for 4 months haha 2 months in and i dont miss it at all

Any other emotional eaters out there?

I am for sure and my diet of the last couples of months has consisted out of fries,pizza,chocolate,pie etc.

I barely/or not at all gain weight anyways but eating all that shit makes me feel worse.

I am for sure and my diet of the last couples of months has consisted out of fries,pizza,chocolate,pie etc.

I barely/or not at all gain weight anyways but eating all that shit makes me feel worse.

Yes, I do this :')

* puts hand up*

Over the past few months I've been eating such crap which is mainly down to stress from school and not having the time to have a social life. I'm pretty light though, I only weigh 8 stone (112lb) but I have a feeling I may have put on a few pounds. I haven't weighed myself for quite a few weeks.

I need to start exercising as well. At the moment, I have no muscle on me at all, I just don't have the motivation to do anything about it. I don't like hardcore exercise, I'd much rather do aerobics or something. :roll: