The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Well this weekend, I'm going to my friend's house, just me, two girls and my friend Ben are gonna be there (who incidentally signed up for the forum recently, his profile is here http://paramorefans.com/boards/member.php?u=9254).

I figured if I drink enough beer it wont hurt as the last time I got waxed (since I was sober that time) and I HATE arm pit hair so much anyway

The funny thing being I made this decision while sober too:razz:

I have 10 bottles of beer to drink this weekend, I do hope by the time I get to my 5th it will reduce the pain more quickly after the immediate horrifying pain of having hair pulled from my arm pits haha

I'm insane and it would be fun for everyone else to watch, as well as make for good before and after photo content haha.

And yep that was Ben, the dude I know in real life.

It's a bit weird having a guy you know in real life that's been your friend for nearly 7 years posting here too haha

And now that I'm here and we are speaking of lady stuff, I do believe I'm getting my arm pits and possibly at least one of my legs waxed this weekend:cool:

I dunno how girls do that stuff so frequently. I had my arm pits waxed once and I had to hold back from screaming:p

Leg waxing is a piece of cake.