The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Face Masks are badass, dude, do one ! Even if it doesn't help you can scare you family and peeling them off is so satisfying.

:rotfl: I did that to my boyfriend! I had a green facemask, and i went into in his room, and he was playing a game. And i did my hand on his shoulder, he look up and screamed! :rotfl:

I'd rather have my imperfect, but seemingly human skin than that of most other teenage girls. Seriously, most girls in my year are actually ORANGE. *shudder*

So many girls at my school are orange too, haha. They look ridiculous.

I'd rather have my imperfect, but seemingly human skin than that of most other teenage girls. Seriously, most girls in my year are actually ORANGE. *shudder*

yeah those girls are really stupid. Because their routine is to but several layers foundation on their skin o___o Because then you wont see that ONE little pimple. I also have some of those girls on my school and they look hilariousy with their orange skin, when they think they are looking good...

the point of foundation is not, despite the illusion these girls give, to turn yourselves orange. just btw. i wear foundation quite alot, it evens out the colour of my complexion because otherwise it's like PALE FACE BLOTCHY CHEEKS.

i ain't no snooki, eh.

I cant seem to ger ridd of blacheads also and exfoliating only peels dead skin from my face and then i am all read.

as for foundation i wear it to all the time just sometimes when i have grose breakouts ussually during PMS but i do wear blush on my cheeks couse i am so freackin pale that it is rediculous :)

Oh, y'know that black prom dress that I posted a while ago? Well I'm not getting that one because it's way too expensive. So I'm getting this one instead. It's from H&M.

16bjbra.jpg

cute. it's a really pretty dress. I like it :]

Oh, y'know that black prom dress that I posted a while ago? Well I'm not getting that one because it's way too expensive. So I'm getting this one instead. It's from H&M.

16bjbra.jpg

Thats a great dress! Maybe you can do a black ribbon in the middle of your waist/chest with a bow? I think that would look great with this dress!