The Ladies' Thread

Catie

thanks guys! it was so much money, i promised myself i wouldn't get anything expensive. but with prom a few weeks away i dont have time to fool around looking for a dress. plus i really love that dress

kailey, yeah i agree with crissy. or i like the last one too

thanks guys! it was so much money, i promised myself i wouldn't get anything expensive. but with prom a few weeks away i dont have time to fool around looking for a dress. plus i really love that dress

kailey, yeah i agree with crissy. or i like the last one too

Was it really that expensive?? How much was it??

Its gorgeous Catie. I think its worth it. hahaha

You're going to look phenomenal!

So, You know how I used to talk about this guy Zach in this little thread here. Well, he got back from tour and I've seen him a few times this week and he's just messing with me. I know its kind of his job to be super friendly with girls and whatnot since he's in a band and he's trying to gain fans and whatnot, but the signals he's sending me are throwing me for a major loop.

He gives me hugs constantly, and when he's like talking to people and he sees me standing there he'll kind of do a secretive little wave and wink, and when we talk he always asks me how I am and tells me that hes super excited to see me. And then last night I was leaning against a wall waiting for my friend to find me so we could leave, and he like, put his hand on the wall and leaned in towards me really close and then like... poked me on the nose and then the forehead, grinned and walked away. Seriously. This boy is throwing me for a total loop.

Seriously, I don't know where it came from, but I just giggled. I giggled like a little school girl when he did it. I probably looked ridiculously pathetic. I'm never like that too, which is what surprised me because I was acting completely unlike myself.

I wouldn't say he's a player. He's just a really outgoing and friendly person. I think his friendly tendencies come off as more flirty than they should. The thing is, he's really friendly with anyone, but he does stuff like this to me all the time. He does things that are more than what he does to other girls.

I swear to my self every time that if someone does something like that i wouldnt giggle or anything...but i still do and as you say feel like 12 again :)

I had i crush on a boy when i was 18 and he was almost everything you named your friend is , he did that huging and pinching cheek stuff all the time to me,he was flerty with oher girls but i had exact same feeling as you have now that he is a bit diferent to me. But i never had the guts to confront him about it or at least give him a hint what was going on in my head everytime that he does to me. And i am not trying to be patetic at all but i regerat that. So best advice i can give to you is to go for it ,try your best to find out if he is really into you, and just live life :)

I just don't want to do anything to hasty. I honestly haven't know him that long, so I don't want to go assuming things about him only to embarrass myself. If he keeps doing it for an extended period of time I might confront him, but for now I'm just going to deal with it simply because I've only know him for like, four months. hahaha

He does make me all gooey though. Which is SO bizarre because I'm never like that around the guys I like.

Hahahaha. I don't think Zach would be a cheap date to be honest. He seems like he'd be the kind of guy that would really treat a girl well.

So, yeah.... saw him tonight. He kept winking at me while they were playing. And then afterwards they had a signing and I didn't have anything for them to sign (I just wanted to tell them they did well) so he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to him and wrote "I <3 yew" on my arm and then put ZE on the inside of the heart. And then even later, I was waiting for my ride to come and he walked up behind me and hugged me from the back before ruffling my hair. And he told me to have a lovely evening. lol

is he like this with the other fans or just you? coz if its just you then id say he likes you, and he sounds like a really sweet guy =)

i told the girl ive been kinda dating that im not interested anymore, shes way too shy and so not my type haha i was just hanging around coz its nice to have someone, but i realised thats not really fair to either of us lol

is he like this with the other fans or just you? coz if its just you then id say he likes you, and he sounds like a really sweet guy =)

Its really hard to tell. He's not really like it with other fans, but I'm guessing its because most of their other fans are really young and that would be kinda awkward.

Its honestly the most confusing situation I've ever been in.