The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Ive changed my diet, and i'm loving it.. me and my friend started a "rule" on jan 4th, no candy,snacks and what not.. until may 1st, at first it was hard but now i dont even want candy anymore. We did cheat when it was easter tho coz we wanted easter eggs haha but we cheated together so it was ok ;P but even then we didnt really eat much.. ive still got pretty much my whole easter egg left ;p

I think by saying that Harry, you're only causing more problems for the girls here. No offense, but when someone says something like that it only heightens how bad girls feel about themselves. Girls have huge self image complexes, even the most confident of girls do. Its simply how we function.

yeah you're so right. i agree.

i mean by the first part of what harry said.

but to the second part of what you said harry.

good im glad you were able to turn things around for yourself!

i have like, no idea exactly how tall i am. i mean we always were measured [?] at school but i don't think it was proper cause every year it showed something else and it was weird lol. like my friend was like 171 cms in 10th grade and this year she was 167 lol

but i'm around 170 i guess

woohoo i'm havin' strawberry week again + sickness + cramps = massively fucked up.

aww hun, get better :hug:

i was afraid i would get mine today, and that would be a huge suckage, cause i have my graduation ceremony tomorrow and all. :nono: but no sings for it yet. if i get it tomorrow..... well then, i'll probably die :nono:

i know this betty! i used to be 160cm and now i'm 157. LOL i'm becoming a mini.

well thank you :hug: i'm just afraid i gotta puke again soon.

aw good luck! hopefully you have a better timing than me!

hahahaha, you hopefully won't end up being that.

no probs :hug: oh noo :(

and thanks! seriously, if i get it i might as well faint. we're gonna be out in the sun and it's gonna be very warm tomorrow. =/