The Ladies' Thread

Catie

I dated this guy for like a month, and he had not only college (we had a class together this semester), a job that took most of his time, but he was also a drummer in a metal band. He used the last two as excuses for not seeing me often. he was always "busy" and he only lived HALF AN HOUR away, but he said it was "too far" yet I know someone who lives that distance from his girlfriend, has a job and really hard classes, yet goes out to see her 3 times a week.

it turns out that guy must have only wanted me for sex, and i wasn't giving it to him....it was just...eh. He just liked getting physical with me. He didn't really care to talk that much.

:/

Well, he's a musician, and he tours a lot. It's not like he's trying to act younger~ he's just got a crazy lifestyle that most 38 year old women wouldn't want their boyfriend/husband to live. Most people that age are settling down.

PS if I can see correctly, your thingy under your name states "Growing old won't bring us down"

;)

touche Holly, touche.

I know plenty of musicians that are that age though that are married/dating someone their age. Just saying.

touche Holly, touche.

I know plenty of musicians that are that age though that are married/dating someone their age. Just saying.

But like I said, MOST women that age don't want that sorta thing. I'm not saying no woman does. Hip~ older ladies are hard to find 'round these parts!

But like I said, MOST women that age don't want that sorta thing. I'm not saying no woman does. Hip~ older ladies are hard to find 'round these parts!

Fair enough.

I guess I'm just used to being around musicians all the time and musicians girlfriends/wives that it never really occurred to me how rare that type it.

i just have horrible luck. it sucks

+1

i really just wish i could find a normal guy i like, and not only i like him but HE likes ME too.

...that's fucking impossible though lol.

well, maybe one day. i've been waiting for quite a long time now. i didn't use to be so "interested" in this whole love thing, but lately i've been really wanting to get a boyfriend.

i'm just sick of trying. i have no luck. every boy i like doesn't like me. theres just something seriously wrong with me.

there is this one guy tho, i'm just too afraid to say anything.

hahahaha. but whatever.

not a clue. some days i think it could be something good then other days (like today) i feel like he doesn't like me like that.

so i have no idea. and knowing my luck it's probably nothing good. it's probably not worth it to say anything. i'm too afraid and he prob doesn't feel the same.

i am such a debbie downer sometimes hahaha

aww okay. Thats not a good situation, coz you'll be overanalyzing everything he does/says to you.. i know what thats like. But i mean, there could be a chance..i wouldn't stress and just see how things turns out ^^

and cheer up :D

aww okay. Thats not a good situation, coz you'll be overanalyzing everything he does/says to you.. i know what thats like. But i mean, there could be a chance..i wouldn't stress and just see how things turns out ^^

and cheer up :D

I'm exactly like that. I worry about every little thing and the way people act around me, especially when it comes to guys. And I'll think something means something when it doesn't haha.

yeah do that, its better to think about it than rush into anything.. coz then theres a bigger chance you'll end up hurt!

i do that too, with the person i like now.. if i get a text i'll read it so many times to just see if maybe theres some clues to if she likes me or not lol

This is why I'm convinced I'm not gonna get anywhere close to a good relationship till I'm like, 30 or something.

Mainly because I don't have the time for a relationship, to be honest. I want to focus on school/finding a good job. I don't want to focus on guys.

I figured, I've gone almost 20 years without a relationship... ten more isnt that bad.

God, I'm a cynic.