The Ladies' Thread

Catie

See, I have no problem with sleeves... I have no problem with foot tattoos.... I have no problem with basic chest pieces.

I cant stand neck tattoos.... whole body pieces.... back pieces.... or hip tattoos. Seriously, of all tattoos on guys.... hip tattoos are the worst for me. I just dont like them at all.

Haha, yeah. Back & Hip tattoos should be like a girl only thing. It's just weird for guys. I don't like dudes who are completely tatt'd up though, like Trace Cyrus. To me it's scary >.<

To me his skin looks dirty,cause of all the colours.

I saw a dude today with a really tacky tattoo on his face, i cannot stand face tattoos, they look really pointless.

To me his skin looks dirty,cause of all the colours.

I saw a dude today with a really tacky tattoo on his face, i cannot stand face tattoos, they look really pointless.

He just looks too much to me. And his 'look' doesn't really seem to match with his music at all. Face tattoos are horrible. I would never get something on my face.

He just looks too much to me. And his 'look' doesn't really seem to match with his music at all. Face tattoos are horrible. I would never get something on my face.

I was going to mention this earlier! Haha. I think she's the only person who can pull it off.

I seriously hate my body. Not because of my looks, but because something is literally always wrong with it. I think I have the body to a 65 year old or something. Right now I can barely walk because my knee is so swollen. :nono:

Also, how on earth do I lose weight when I eat like three times more than usual, and don't work out? :shifty:

Guro I know exactly how you feel because I have one really bad knee. It was fucked up since birth and I really shouldn't even play sports but I do (I wear a brace but it doesn't do much.) And I saw you meet and greet picture and I don't think you reall need to lose weight. Just sayin.

Guro I know exactly how you feel because I have one really bad knee. It was fucked up since birth and I really shouldn't even play sports but I do (I wear a brace but it doesn't do much.) And I saw you meet and greet picture and I don't think you reall need to lose weight. Just sayin.

Dude, that sucks! I have knee injuries in both knees, had them for 4 years now. No one can figure out exactly what's wrong either, because it's not just one thing. I hate it, I had to quit playing handball and doing track because of it.

I'm not trying to lose weight though. I know I don't need to.

Dude, that sucks! I have knee injuries in both knees, had them for 4 years now. No one can figure out exactly what's wrong either, because it's not just one thing. I hate it, I had to quit playing handball and doing track because of it.

I'm not trying to lose weight though. I know I don't need to.

I hate my knee too. Soccer is going to kill me this season because I'm on two teams and coaching another.

and okay, can I borrow your metabolism?! Cause I need to lose weight haha.

Go to America, you'll gain weight.

haha

So true. So very, very true.

Every time I've been out of the US I've lost weight and I still ate the same amount, but the food everywhere else is so much healthier for you.

I've actually been losing weight though because I've cut a lot of stuff out of my normal diet. Mainly, I don't drink soda anymore and I don't eat red meat. I honestly didn't think it was going to make such an impact, but its remarkable how much its done for me. I've lost close to 30 pounds in five months.